All Talk

Diamond

Somehow I've become numb to the nagging of my art class. I don't think it's reached the height of unbearable just yet, but I'm exhausted. Luckily, the class is allowed to move around and sit with friends when we start the work session, so I took advantage of it and moved all the way across the room. I only had to suffer in silence for a little while when the teacher was giving instruction or doing demos. I keep wondering when Damien would get tired of putting so much energy into me. Even though I moved across the room, I found that paper balls and other small inanimate objects would be launched in my direction by him.

I guess it's good that he needs that arm mostly for football because if he wasn't an athlete I'm afraid he'd be throwing everything, but the air at me.

What is the obsession?

He looked out for the teacher so he was clear to toss whatever. Where they landed near me I just kicked it out of the way or pushed it off the desk. Keep on throwing cuz I'm gonna keep ignoring you. Obviously he doesn't get the motto, he seems to max out on persistence when it came to playing around with me. Unless he was fooling around with Quentin, I was the center of attention. And he, on the other hand, HATED me, for absolutely no good reason. Not even to be like superficial, but of every hater I have, he is the biggest one.

It makes it even clearer because I don't even know him from a can of paint and he doesn't know me, like most haters. See the parallel? Okay, good.

It was always a relief when the bell rang at the end of the day, his little "torture session" was over. Until tomorrow.

I was the first one to practice. I'm usually always early, either that or the other girls were socializing in our bustling student parking lot, getting their afternoon fix of gossip. Only to come to practice to do the same exact thing. They're a real trip. Today in particular, I wanted to make sure I had time to sit down and watch the videos that were just uploaded to our YouTube media page. I should have plenty of time to do so, I have about twenty minutes to spare.

I pulled them up and started watching. We look pretty decent and the band sounds good. The pure white we wore looked  gorgeous on our brown skin, there was no doubt about that. As I watched, I critiqued myself whenever it was my turn to get up in the sequence. I accidentally clicked a button at the top of the video and it took me to the comment section.

I instantly had a vivid recollection of Heiress standing in front of us crabs stressing,

"Don't. Read. The comments."

I was trying so hard to exit and keep watching the video. There were about twenty people in there who had something to say, and I desperately wanted to read what they were thinking. I don't claim to be a bad listener, but I'm no goodie-two-shoes either.

I might regret this.

I scrolled and read ravenously.
————
who is this crab on the first row
          I think her name Diamond..9th grade
          She gone have to cut out that soft dancing
          ^yea she ain't bucking..

Jordyn should've been ace period
           She's not the shortest anymore...
           Ace can't handle it
           ^I agree she wasn't catching them sit downs fast enough
            Atp they need to switch..give Jordyn her spot back

Both them crabs was fucking up
          Ace went out of turn twice
          The dark skin crab ESPECIALLY
          ^Band camp just ended..relax on them

Ace should've been left at the pep rally
     I'm saying that salt and pepper was not it  

Taylor needed to cape crab in the front
          Right go head and clock her out
          She's confusing way too many counts