Mysterious - 1

Hey stranger!
I'm posting another Narusasu fanfic rn and it's honestly some if my best work, if you have the time please check it out!
It's called "Protect you" and it's on my profile.

Sorry for the shameless marketing but I really need feedback and it's driving me crazy, thanks in advance y'all, enjoy this fic!

-

"You're special, you are the Uchiha's future, you will bring us to our former glory once more, you must use your power to serve your family."

——————————

Special.

What a world.

What a cruel, cruel world.

Uchiha Sasuke, the best surgeon at Konoha hospital, graduated top of his class, honors classes; valedictorian, yet here he was, losing the last member of his family, unable to do a single thing about it.

He was currently sitting at the bar near the hospital, trying to process the information that he received.

Uchiha Itachi, Sasuke's beloved older brother was sick, he had been for a while but apparently kept quiet about it, dismissing it as no big deal.

Well, after finally realizing that there was something wrong, Itachi had the doctors run tests, but nothing was different than it should be.

Even though the results came back with nothing, it was obvious to everyone in the hospital that there was something very wrong with the head of their hospital.

Other than the extreme paleness, he was coughing blood and having very strong dizzy spells, but Itachi asked the staff to not tell Sasuke.

Apparently, it got so bad that Itachi was forced to tell Sasuke the truth.

So, here he was, sitting in the bar trying to figure out what to do.

"Rough day?"

His string of thoughts was interrupted by a silky smooth voice, like a calm breeze on a beautiful spring day.

He looked up to see the owner of the voice, it was a gorgeous blond bartender, who was wearing the casual black and white uniform and an apron.

"Hn"

"Would you like something to drink, handsome mysterious stranger?" Asked the bartender in a playful tone.

Sasuke took a quick look at the menu, and he saw a "The drink you didn't know you wanted" option.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Oh! This is a drink I'll mix up for you, it's going to be exactly what you need, it's kind of my specialty" said the bartender.

"Oh? Is that so? Is it your special ability?" Sasuke asked with a hint of skepticism.

"You could say that" the bartender said vaguely.

"Well then, let's see it, I'm a hard man to please, you know" said Sasuke.

The bartender smirked at that sentence and began mixing a drink while mumbling things, Sasuke only caught a few sentences.

"...........furrowed brows by 5 degrees.........lip corner down by 3 degrees........slower heartbeat by 0.3 milliseconds.........faster breathing by 4.7 seconds..........."

Sasuke realized that this wasn't some normal guy, his actual special power went beyond what he let on.

When the blond was done he went around the counter to give Sasuke the drink, but accidentally tripped and was about to fall.