Chapter 12

*Regina's pov*

Me and Henry were in my house just sitting in my room when I noticed some glitter on my bed "I think you still have glitter in your hair my love" I laughed.

"Really?? Help me take it out!!!" He chuckled.

I crawled over to him and started messing with his hair and started laughing. I quickly took out my phone a took a picture off him. "HEY!!" He screamed "what did you do"

"Nothing" I giggled.

"Show Me!!" He ordered "I'll tickle you"

"NO DON'T TICKLE ME AND YOU'RE NOT SEEING" I screamed jumping away from him.

Before I could do anything he jumped at me and tackled me. "NO- STO-P HENRY" I screamed in between laughter.

"Show me and I'll stop" he laughed.

"Ok, ok I'll show you just stop" I giggled and grabbed my phone and opened up to the picture and showed Him.

"I look amazing" he joked.

"Yeah you do my love" I agreed kissing him.

I was getting bored since we didn't have anything to do. "Hen can we do baking I have the ingredients in my kitchen!" I asked jumping on the bed.

"Ok that should be fun let's go then" he agreed.

"Wait I wanna get dressed out of these I'm too hot" I told him.

As he went downstairs and I got dressed into different clothes.

After I got dressed I walked downstairs into my kitchen and saw Henry looking up recipes online

After I got dressed I walked downstairs into my kitchen and saw Henry looking up recipes online. "Hey my love" I said picking up my laptop and looking up recipes.

"You look wonderful darling" he complimented me.

"Thank you" I thanked him and picked a recipe.
Apple crumble cupcakes.

"Look at this recipe can we make this pleaseee" I begged.

"Ok they look amazing" he said getting the ingredients.
..................................................................
Apple Crumble Cupcakes

Produce
2 Apples, medium sized

Refrigerated
3 Eggs, large

Condiments
175 g Butter or baking spread

Baking & spices
2 5/8 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Cornflour
350 g Icing sugar
17 g Plain flour
175 g Self raising flour
1/2 tsp Spice, Mixed
213 g Sugar, Light brown soft

Dairy
185 g Butter, unsalted
2 tbsp Milk
..................................................................
Once we had all the ingredients we started mixing everything together and baking everything. When everything was in the oven I looked back at Henry and he was a mess. "You're all messy my love" I giggled

"Have you not seen yourself darling" he laughed showing me myself on his phone.

"Omg I look worse than you" I joked.

"THE CAKES ARE DONE!" Henry screamed.

On the instructions it said we had to wait before putting the icing on first since it would melt. In the spare 20 minutes We decided to make the icing. Once we finished making it, I quickly stuck my finger in the icing for a taste test and it was amazing. "Try this honey" I said getting more icing on my finger and let him try it. "That's nice" he said.

We could finally put the icing on the cakes and the toppings and thy turned out amazing they even looked better than the ones in the photo. We made 20 cupcakes so we could give one to everyone else.

"If we're gonna give these to others we're gonna have to get dressed again." I laughed.

"Yeah we will." Henry agreed.

We both went back to my room and got dressed.

Once we finished we put all the cupcakes in a box and walked to Henry's house firstly

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Henry told me to just walk in but I didn't want to be rude. Henry just opened the door and walked ins side but I just behind him.
"MOM, DAD, PIPER" Henry screamed.

They all came running down and I gave them all a cupcake. They all thanked us however piper thought we where poisoning her for a bit.

Next we went to the last place it's not like we had anymore friends. We both went to the man cave and gave everyone a cupcake. "These are delicious who made these?" Charlotte asked.

"We did" me and Henry said in unison.

"No way" ray said "you're lying"

"We all know Henry can't cook at all" Charlotte said rolling her eyes.

Tbh Henry tried to cook for me once and it failed.