Chapter 9

When we got to Henry's house we went up to his room and sat on the couch that was in his bedroom.

"I'm cold" I complained.

"Come here then" he said holding his arms out.

I shuffled over to him and cuddled up with him "i love you henry"

"What did you say?" He asked.

"I love you henry" I repeated myself.

"Aw you've never said that to me before I love you too darling" he said smiling.

"Henry can you please go shopping with my tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure I will darling" he agreed.

"Thank you my love" I thanked him before falling asleep in his arms.

After about an hour, I felt someone shaking me and I woke up to see Henry shaking me awake "what?" I mumbled digging my head into his chest.

"Cmon you need to get up" he replied.

"Why" I said muffled. "I don't want to"

"We need to eat If you get up I'll take you to a restaurant for dinner." He explained.

"Oh ok" I said getting up and running to the bathroom to fix my Make-up. When henry walked in and hugged Me. "Hey my love" I said.

"Hurry up I want to go" he said impatiently.

"Im doing my makeup I've got to look good" I explained to him.

"You don't need makeup you look beautiful either way" he complimented.

"Thank you but It makes me look better" I say turning around and kissing Henry leaving a lipstick stain on his cheek.

"Hey look at my face" he said pointing to the lipstick stain.

I just giggled and continued with my makeup. Once I'd finished we walked out the house and straight to the restaurant. We sat at a table near the entrance and quickly ordered our food. "I'll pay" I volunteered.

"No I don't care what you say I'm paying"

"Ok fine" I agreed.

After around 5 minutes, our meals turned up and we started eating. That was until Henry's watch started beeping. "Oh god why now?" I said.

"Cmon we gotta go" he said grabbing my hand and running out.

We ran to the man cave and saw everyone sitting around. "Hey why did you beep me?" I asked.

"Well We need you guys to go to the Chinese and bring us food" ray explained.

"So you just made us run here to get you food?!" I shouted.

"Yeah basically" ray said.

"We're leaving and not getting you food" Henry Said while we walked into the elevator.

"Well I'm guessing we can't go back to the restaurant our food is probably cold" I sighed.

"Yeah why don't we just walk around the park instead?" He told.

"Yeah I'd like that" I chuckled.

We left the store and went to the park "omg Henry!! Push me on the swing!!" I Cheered.

"Ok cmon sit down" he said holding the swing.

Once I got on he started pushing me and I started laughing.

"Hen, hen can we go back to yours I'm tired" I yawned.

"Ok cmon get up darling" he said holding his hand out.

"Hen pick me up" I ordered.

"Ok fine stand up first" he chuckled.

I stood up and let him pick me up (bridal style) and take me back to his house. When we got back he ran upstairs to his room then he chucked me onto his bed "hey" I giggled

He laughed and climbed into bed with me. "Wait hen before we go to sleep can I check something?" I asked him

"Uh yeah go ahead" he agreed.

"Ok sit up" I ordered

He looked confused but did it anyway I then lifted his shirt to see his wounds "hen it still looks really bad" I commented.

"Darling it doesn't matter anymore you sorted it out for me" he insisted.

"I'm still gonna check until it heals my love it looks bad does it hurt?" I asked.

"I know you're gonna keep checking and it doesn't really hurt it's just like a bunch of bruises" he answered.

"Aw I'm sorry my love" I apologised then I laid down next to him and pulled his shirt down while wrapping my arms around his torso and he wrapped his arm around my neck.

We laid there for around 5 minutes before we both fell asleep.