Chapter 6

I was sleeping in Henry's room until I heard footsteps and opened my eyes to see Henry creeping around "my love?"

"Hey darling" he said walking into his closet.

I got up and turned his light on and checked my Phone. It was 10pm he had been gone for3 hours!!

"Uh baby. Come here please" I asked him sitting back down onto his bed.

"I'll be in give me a second" he said.

I got up from his bed and went into his closer just to see cuts all over his stomach/chest. "Omg what happened?!?"

"Uh nothing down worry about it I'm fine" he lied.

"No you're not fine and I will worry you're hurt how do I not worry about you?!" I whisper-screamed

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto his bed. I pushed him onto his bed and grabbed a cloth. I quickly wet it and sat on his lap lying him down.

I then got the cloth and wiped away the blood all over him. "My love who did this to you?!"

"It doesn't matter just leave it" he responded.

"It does matter you're hurt tell me who did it now!" I demanded.

"No I'm sorry" he apologised.

"HENRY HART TELL ME WHO DID THIS TO YOU" I screamed.

"Darling don't worry just go back to sleep" he tried to calm me down.

"I will not go to sleep until I find out who did this and stop telling me to not worry henry" I threatened.

"Regina stop-" he started.

"NO HENRY STOP TELLING ME NOT TO CARE I CARE ABOUT YOU THE MOST AND NOW YOURE TELLING ME NOT TOO THATS THE HARDEST THING YOU COULD EVER ASK ME TO DO YOURE HURT AND I AM WILLING TO STAY UP DAY AND NIGHT UNTIL I FIND THE PERSON WHO DID THIS TO YOU" I shouted.

Henry just staid quite and I carried on wiping the blood off him. "Ok look I'm sorry my love I didn't want to scream at you I just don't like seeing you hurt" I apologised

"It's ok I understand but I can't tell you who it was I don't want them to hurt you and their in prison anyway" he explained.

"Ok I finished cleaning the blood of your chest and stomach" I told him.

"Thank you darling" he thanked me before pulling me down on top off him "no my love I don't want to hurt you" I said getting up.

"You're not hurting me" he said trying to pull me back down. "Yes it will hurt you" i corrected him.

"No it won't-" he started

"I'll just go next to you" I cut him off.

I laid down next to him and he cuddled up to me. "My love please don't hurt yourself" I said. Before falling asleep.

*henrys pov*

After she had fell asleep, I quickly grabbed my phone and messaged Charlotte saying "Regina keeps asking me about the cuts I can't tell her I'm kid danger"

I then put my phone down and moved out off my bed and into the bathroom. I leaned over my sink and looked into my mirror at my wounds. What have I done I think I've messed up with regina it's the only time I've heard her shout like that. After around 20 minutes, I walked back to my room and got back into bed and went to sleep with Regina.