Chapter 4

I opened my eyes and saw Henry messing with my hair and staring at my face. "Moring hen" I said.

"Hey love" he replied. The nickname sent butterflies to my stomach immediately and I knew I was blushing madly.

"Awww you're blushing did you like the name love" he teased.

"Shut up" I said hitting him in the chest then covering my face.

"I'm sorry move your hands darling" he apologised.

"No" I quickly answered.

"Fine I'll do it myself" he said forcing my hands away from my face.

"Hey let me go pleaseee" I pleaded.

"No you're gonna cover you're face again" he protested.

"I won't I promise" I promised.

He let me go and I hugged him "you want breakfast?"

"Can't we just stay here all day?" He asked hugging me.

"No hen we need to eat" I said "I'll be back in 5 minutes though just grab my laptop and put something on for us to watch"

"No don't leave me" he mumbled.

"I have to" I said before getting up and running to the kitchen before he could stop me.

I was making pancakes when I felt someone hug me from behind "hey babe" I said "I told you to stay upstairs"

"I got bored" he replied.

I continued to make the pancakes and kept trying to make Henry go up stairs.

Once I had finished, we both went upstairs and sat on my bed eating the pancakes while watching a movie.

After the movie, I got up and got dressed into my outfit and Henry had gone home to get changed too.

(The outfit for Regina)

Once I was dressed, I left the house and went straight to Henry's house. I knocked on his door And waited for an answer. His sister opened the door and asked "hey uh who are you?"

"I'm Regina" I smiled.

"Oh Regina I'm guessing your here for Henry" she guessed.

"Yeah is he still getting dressed?" I asked.

"I don't know I'll ask him" she said before screaming "HENRY! REGINA IS HERE!!"

he quickly ran down the stairs and pushed piper. "Hey love" he greeted as we walked away.

"Hey hen" I said as he put his arm around me.

We didn't have anywhere we wanted to go so we just walked around. This was until someone run up to us and tried to steal my bag I quickly kicked him and grabbed my taser then tased him. "Dumbass don't try rob me" I said walking back up to Henry.

"Sorry about that my love" I apologised.

"Since when could you fight so well?" He asked clearly impressed.

"I've been able to do it my whole life since my mom is always on world tour and my dad is gone." I replied.

"That was amazing but we should call the cops before he gets away" he pointed out.

We called the cops and they took him away.

Instead off continuing to go out we went back to my house. As soon as we got back I could hear stuff coming from my basement. I didn't want Henry too see what was down there since my dad was an evil supervillain and had all sorts off weird stuff down there.

"Hen stay here I'll be back in 2 seconds" I said kissing his cheek and running down to the basement.

Once I was down, I saw someone rummaging through everything "who are you?" I asked with a knife in my hand.

He turned around and I noticed straight away "dad?"

"My daughter, hello" he said going to hug me.

"No don't come near me what are you doing?" I asked

"I just wanted to see you" he replied.

"No get out you don't deserve to see me" I argued.

"Put the knife down" he said calmly.

"No get away from me" I said before throwing the knife cutting his arm and I ran upstairs.

"Hey my love" I said to Henry and hugged him "let's go back out"

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause uh my dad is here" I said I couldn't lie to him.

"Oh what's wrong with your dad?" He questioned

"Oh he just..doesn't want me dating he still thinks I'm 10" technically I want lying to him my dad was really like this.

"Oh let's go to my house" he said holding my hand and waking out the door and straight to his house.

When we got to his house, we went to his room and sat on his bed. "Now Regina tell me the truth why did we have to leave you're house I know you were lying"

"I wasn't lying my love he doesn't want me to date anyone cause he hasn't seen me in years and thinks im still 10." I told him technically I wasn't lying to him.

"Oh ok thank you for telling me the truth I m sorry I thought you were lying love" he apologised.

"It's ok I would never lie to you about anything" I said.

"I wouldn't lie to you either" he said.

"I know my love" I giggled

(I've only just realised I never wrote In them getting together so let's just pretend that Henry asked her out after an hour of him turning up at her house to apologise to her)