Chapter 16

I was waiting at my locker when the bell finally went. As few minutes later, Henry Charlotte and Jasper came to his Locker "finally Regina" Henry said hugging me. "At least tell me if ur gonna skip lesson"

"Ok" I replied I don't think I would tell him about the girl. "I think I'm gonna have the rest of the day off and just go to the man cave or something i don't know" I told him.

"You've only been in for one lesson today" Charlotte commented.

"Yeah so?" I asked

"You're never going to get into college" Jasper answered.

"Neither are you!" I argued.

"Rude" he mumbled before walking away to his locker.

"I'm leaving byeeee" I said running out the school before anyone could stop me.

I ran to junk n' stuff and saw schwoz "hey schwoz!" I said walking into the back room.

"Wait Regina!" He said running behind me and into the elevator with me "why aren't you at school?"

"Eh can't be bothered" I replied as we went down to the man cave.

We walked out the elevator and into the man cave. "Hey Rey!" I waved sitting on the couch.

"I thought you were going to school?" He questioned.

"Eh can't be bothered" I answered

He just nodded his head and turned back to the monitors.

"Reginaaa want to play a game???" Schwoz asked looking at me weirdly.

"Uh ok?" I agreed concerned.

"Ok I have this dart gun and I'm gonna try shoot you, you have to hide away from them" he explained I didn't really understand most of it except that I had to hide.

I was about to get up when schwoz pulled out a dart gun and tried to shoot me with it.

I quickly got up and jumped away. I was about to run away from him when schwoz shot me with a dart in my leg. "Seriously!" I said falling to the ground starting to fall asleep.

"I do not like this game..." I said passing out.

*a few hours later*
I could feel someone shaking me and I woke up  to Henry shaking me awake. "How long was I asleep?" I asked sitting up from the floor.

"I don't know I just got here" Henry answered.

"Schwoz how long was I sleeping?" I questioned schwoz.

"4 hours" he answered.

"What? I'm never playing a game with you ever again" I complained.

"Why?" He stupidly asked.

"Cause you shot me with a sleeping dart!" I screamed.

"Rude" Schwoz mumbled walking away.

I just got up and sat on the couch "why you covered in glitter again?"

"I'd rather not answer" Henry answered sitting down coving his head.

"Need help getting it out again?" I asked

"Nah me and ray are gonna transform them it'll be all gone" Henry replied.

They both stood up by the tubes and started chewing their gum.

Just as they were about to blow their bubbles someone came down the tube screaming.

We all quickly looked over as the boys transformed and piper looked up at the in shock before she started screaming.

A/n: cliffhanger y'all sorry. Anyway I won't be updating for a few days I'm not really sure I just have writers block and I'm really busy with school rn. Sorry.