Chapter 9: the beldam's doll room

We opened the door to see a bunch of stuff like buttons of different size and color, threads in every color and a lot more.
Was this the place she made the dolls?! I saw my doll right on the edge of her seat. I was right. This is her room where she makes her dolls.
We heard footsteps so we hid again.
And it was the other mother.
She sat down on her chair. She took my doll. She removed the hair, the clothes and the buttons. I was so confused. She unstuffed the doll and restuffed it with new stuffing. She added short brown curly hair. She made a black outfit and black boots.
She sewed on new buttons.
Wait. It looked like...... WYBIE?!?!
Oh no.... This is bad....
Wybie was frozen when he heard ''Hahaha your next Wybie'' she opened the window and threw the doll.
I opened the box that we took from the floor boards a 5th box appeared. And it said wybie's buttons.
When she got out of the room I picked up my walkie-talkie and said '' Miss lovate! If you hear us please come help us! We are stuck in the other world. Please help us!'' I tried again there was nothing until I heard Mrs. lovate's voice. ''Coraline? Is that you? Did you figure out where Wybie is yet!?'' She said.
''Grandma! Hey it's Wybie and we really need your help'' he said.
''Wybie! What do you need help with?''
'' Do you remember what me and Wybie told you about your sister'' I said
''Yes I do. Why?'' Mrs lovate said.
''We are stuck in the other world what should we do?!'' He said.
''That's bad...well I could help.... Did you find a music box perhaps?''
''No. Why?'' I said
''There's a music box that she always had with her that might be in the other world. She said it helped her when she was lost.'' She said
''And um grandma''
''Yes Wybie?'' She said
''I'm next...'' he said in a sad voice
''Oh Wybie... get the music box and if there are keys destroy them. I need to go. Good luck'' she said after the line cut.

Where could we find a music box? And we need to destroy the keys. So we went quickly to my room and looked for a music box. We looked and found nothing. We tried to go outside. We did it. We went to mr. Bobbinsky's mouse circus. We opened the door and started looking. After a couple of minutes we found it. We opened the music box to hear the creepy music the other mother was singing. We look inside to look for clues and above the mirror there was something written. It said look for the well. Destroy them with rocks. Then make sure you escape.... 

We went to look for the old well. We couldn't find it until we went in the garden. There was the old well. There were 4 rocks. We destroyed every key except for my key. We went inside and opened the door.

''You won't escape this time! '' she was behind us.

We needed to escape and fast.