Chapter 5: the trap

We went through the door. I felt scared. The memories were coming back to me. I get a chill down my spine. It's time. I hear her saying "Wybie? Come eat so I can tell you something! Hurry up the food will be cold!" I did not hear her voice since last year. I can do this. I say to myself. I see Wybie shaking as she holds him to go to the dining room. Oh no. Poor Wybie. I gotta do something now. I sneak up to lock myself in the electrical room (where we keep the controls to the electricity in the house). I hear her talking about.....me? What did I have to do with this? She was talking about my time here. I froze. Then she said "She cheated. But she couldn't get rid of me that easily. So I-"

She had heard my footsteps of me trying to get out. I was stuck. I froze completely.
"Did you hear that? I think your friend is here.... I have been waiting for you Coraline..." she said. Oh no. When she said my name I felt fear. My body went numb.
"Stay here wyborn... I think I know where your little friend is." She was definitely happy. It's like she had planned this moment.
"Coraline..'' she says tapping on the electrical room door. "You fell right into my trap...'' she said with a laugh.
" I know your here." She said as I saw her metal fingers opening the door. I was stuck. I fell into her trap.

She opened the door.

"Welcome back Coraline." she said with a grin on her face.