Chapter 4: the little door

I told Mrs. lovate that she could go home because I knew where he was. That was a lie. I had no idea where he was or where he could be. So now I was alone. No parents. No friends. Nobody that could help me. Unless.....

I went outside and looked around the pink palace until I saw the cat. "You're coming with me'' I say. "I know you can help me beat the other mother like last time. And I know you know more than I do. So please help me" I say as I'm opening the front door. He finally speaks when I lock my bedroom door. "Is she really back?" he says. "I think she is...so do you know things that I should know before going inside the little door?" I say in relief knowing that I have someone who can help. "I know a couple of things. But I don't what her to hear...."
he says as he's looking at my bedside table.

"What are you looking at?" I say a little worried. "I think I see something on your bedside table coraline..." he says very anxiously. I walk to my bedside table and I see a button... Oh no. Could this be... the old dolls button eye!?! I scream to it "YOU EVIL WITCH!! IM NOT SCARED OF YOU!!" As I destroy it. " I think there is something you should know before you stop her.." he says.
"Go on." i say curiously.

"I saw Mr. Bobinsky after he said that he fell in the well. Mr. Bobinsky turned out to be... the beldam. And I saw her laughing as she hid behind a pile of rocks. After you went inside your house... I saw her turning into Mr. bobinsky and she talked to wybie then..."
"Then what!? Please continue. I wanna find my best friend please" I say on the verge of tears.
"She opened the well then she went in with wybie." He says.
Oh no. Wybie... he is gone. I need to find him. I can't lose my best friend. I tell him. "Oh no. We need to go fast!"
"Are you sure coraline?"
"Yes. Im sure. I need to save Wybie from that evil witch."
"Then let's go." he says. We go closer to the living room and open the door.

It's time. I need to save him.