Chapter 7: the living room

There was a ring. It was high pitched. Kinda like a bel. The beldam told us ''Diner is almost ready! Stay in the living room until it's finished!'' She walked away as we heard her high heels hitting the floor.
I untied wybie and we looked at the living room walls, floors and paintings. The house didn't change much. It still looked like my house but a little different. There were ripped walls, floor boards that were broken, paintings that were not exactly straight. But it was scary that in almost 2 years she built all of this and even made a trap to make us open the old well.
When we were looking at the floor, we saw something. ''Wybie! Look! There's something under that! '' I whispered. He looked at the floor. ''Coraline... I hate to break it to you but... there's nothing there...'' he whispered in a weird and worried voice. ''What!? How can you not see that thing?'' I was shocked that he didn't see it. I told him '' Wait. Are you trying to make a joke? Cause if you were kidding that wasn't funny at all.'' I raised my voice a little so I wasn't whispering. ''I'm not kidding. I wish I could see but I can't.... Are you sure that you see something? '' he said. ''I'm so confused.... Can you give me something so I can see? '' I said. '' Yeah of course! What do you need? '' he said in a happy to help tone. '' Anything that is like a light?'' I say. ''Ok let me see if I have something'' he said while he looked in his bag.

''Wybie! Coraline! Dîner is ready!'' the other mother said.

Me and Wybie went into the kitchen.

What was happening to me? Was i just imagining things?

Or is this real? Am I the only one that can see this?