Chapter 2: that was weird

We finally finished school. I went back home and did my homework. Then I got a chill down my spine...I felt weird almost like something or someone is looking at me. I turn around fast. Nothing. But then I saw that the window was open. Uh, that must be why I got a chill. It didn't feel like I had a chill because I was cold. But I carried on with my homework and went to go eat. I did my night routine then went to sleep.

When I woke up, I went to eat breakfast then I went to dress up so I could go outside. I had a walkie-talkie that I talked to Wybie with. I told him to meet me outside the pink palace. When I opened the door Wybie was there. We went on the cliff. There were a lot of rats.  But they were not small rats, they were huge. But I ignored it. We were at the old well then we heard a scream. ''WHAT WAS THAT!?!'' I scream with fear. '' I don't know! I think it's comming from the well!'' he says.

We open the old well and see....

Mr. Bobinsky!?!?

What is he doing here???

''Mr. Bobinsky?! Are you ok?'' I say. ''Yes Caroline. Now that you and your good friend saved me.'' He says with a smile. He looks weird. He doesn't look right. Almost like a clone of him. I ask him '' Why were you in the old well? '' Well I was taking a walk then I fell in the well! Nothing bad.'' with a little grin on his face. He was lying. So I told him '' Are you sure?'' Yes I'm fine coraline '' he says. Then he runs off. ''Weird...'' said wybie. ''He looks fake. Like a clone or something...'' ''Coraline, he just fell in the well! He is fine look!'' wybie says. I look at mr. Bobinsky . He did look fine. After all he did just fall in a well...right?