Chapter 3: where is he?

I say bye to Wybie and I go back home. I open the door and saw that my parents left a note for me. It said:

Hi coraline!
We didn't want to bother you and wybie so we made a note just to say that we are at the supermarket cause we are short on food. See you later!

-mom and dad

"Im stuck on my own" I mutter to myself. "Maybe I should go read my English book close to the warm fire" I think. I go get my book and head downstairs then I see....

Oh no! The door! It's opened! I panic and run to my room and block the doors. I try to make a message to Wybie on my walkie-talkie but it won't work. What will I do!? Who opened the door!? Did someone break in?! I start to get more and more bad thoughts. I stop myself until I hear the door to the house open. Oh no....i breath very very fast. I become so anxious until I heard a familiar voice....was it...

Mrs. lovate!?!

"Wybie!? Coraline!?" She screams. She seems worried like someone was missing.
"Mrs. lovate? Are you ok!?" I say out of breath

She says in a worried tone: "Coraline! Is wybie with you? He didn't come back home yet so I came to see if he was still here."
"What? What are you talking about? He left to go home 30 minutes ago...!" I say.
"He isn't home yet... did you see him leave?!"
"Yes Im sure Mrs. lovate!" i say. Oh my god. Where was wybie? Was he safe? Did he open the door? That's impossible. He can't have snuck inside of the house cause when I closed the door he was heading away.... So the question was where was he?