Under The Influence - Jay

It was a late night with soft music playing in the background of the room as two individuals were still up. The only light that was illuminating the room and not making it too dark were the street lamps from outside, moonlight falling into the room, thanks to the blinds that were still open. Light is coming from Jay's laptop, too.

He wasn't doing anything in particular on it, just leaning back on his gaming chair, comfortably, a little leaned down, his legs spread a bit, manspreading. He was moving his chair left, right from boredom. He had no shirt on, just his sweats since it was warm and he was too lazy to go put on a shirt.

On the other hand, you were on the bed, listening to the music playing as you were scrolling through your phone. To be honest... you were trying so hard not to stare at Jay because right now, he was looking like a real god.

The light falling on his body showed his perfect built torso, his hair had gotten longer so it was lazily styled or more like let to fall back as his head was laid back on the chair's head and some strands of hair falling on his prefect futures.

Sighing, you locked your phone and threw it somewhere on Jay's bed before closing your eyes just to rest them. The song playing in the background was finishing up as another one started playing from Jay's playlist.

As 'Under The Influence' started playing, Jay silently sang along, loud enough for you to hear, knowing how much you love the song. His deep and raspy voice shows through.

You slowly opened your eyes as you heard him singing along the track, but this time, it was huskier. He looks at you while smirking before sending you a wink, knowing the effect he had on you.

Baby, you, yeah
Riding through, yeah
Bring it over to my place
And you be like
"Baby, who cares?"
But I know you care
Bring it over to my place

He sang those words, not taking his eyes off of yours. And you couldn't either, as if you were put under some kind of a spell.

Of course, you felt like that like. C'mon, there's a literal god in front of you singing your favorite song.

He stops moving in his chair and stands up, making his way towards you, making your eyes travel down his torso, gulping before looking back up at him. Oh, how you wanted to slap that smirk off his face.

You don't know what you did, did to me
Your body, like wait, speaks to me
I don't know what you did, did to me
Your body, like wait, speaks to me

Word by word, he was getting closer and closer to the bed. And you? You felt your breath hitch with every step he took, his voice deeper than usual, driving you insane.

You felt the bed dip as he put his knee on it before crawling over to you. You found yourself under him in a second. Him hovering over you had always made you nervous, and it happened often as he asserts dominance over you like this. You didn't mind, of course, and neither did he.

I can make it hurricane on it
Hunnid bands, make it rain on it

His one hand traveled to your face as he traced your cheek with it, his eyes still on yours, not planning on taking them off anytime soon. His hand then traveled down your body, caressing your sides and curves before they traveled back again, taking both of your hands in his big one.

Tie it up, put a chain on it
Make you tattoo my name on it, oh

Words were coming out of his mouth as he pinned both your hands above your head. His smirk grew and grew, watching your state under him. He loved this, a lot may I add. Your flushed cheeks and your innocent eyes looking at him, he really couldn't resist you. He never could. You were so beautiful to him.

You don't know what you did, did to me
Your body, like wait, speaks to me
I don't know what you did, did to me
Your body, like wait, speaks to me

As the song kept playing, he kissed your irresistible lips. It felt like torture to you so you didn't think twice before kissing him back, and when he released your hands, they found their way around his neck, pulling him down more, and seconds later, they were tugging on his hair. You also didn't miss to caress his neck, knowing how he always loved that.

As the song finishes and another starts playing, you both pull apart, breathing (not so) heavily. You smile up at him as he grins at you before his lips land on your neck.

"You really do not know what you have done to me." He rasps against your neck, feeling his warm breath as he speaks together with his lips. Your fingers tighten their grip on his hair as your cheeks are far more red now. All because of him.

As he pulls his head away from between your neck and looks down at you, you get an idea, a smirk visible on your lips now. He looked at you a little confused as your smirk got bigger before you switch positions him with him.

He's now under you and you on top. His lips made the 'o' shape. He wasn't expecting this at all from you, but he liked it. Now your plan was to tease him so you slowly inch closer and closer to his lips, brushing them against yours and pulling apart before his lips caught yours in a kiss.

Getting off the bed, you looked at him all innocent, smiling at him and turning around to exit the room.

"I'll go get some snacks." But before you could do so, you were pulled back by your waist. Your back hitting his front. You could feel his smirk and breath on your ear after he left kisses from your shoulder up your neck and finally ending with a kiss on your earlobe before whispering:

"I'm not done with you yet."

_____________________________________________________

First chapter!! Hope you enjoy <33