•𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙡 & 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚•

"Ohoho, what is that supposed to mean?" She smirks, bumping your shoulders together, "So you guys do have something going on?"

You blow a raspberry as you shook your head dismissively, "What? No way."

Mirabel crosses her arms as you both continue towards the house, "You know if the little kid was hearing you right now, she would've said that your gift was being in denial, not mine."

Suppressing a chuckle, you just mock out a laugh, "Oh hardy-har-har."

"But seriously, are you sure nothing is going on between the two of you?"

You shrugged, "Eh, I don't know, not really I guess."

"How about you?"

"What about me?" You raise your eyebrows.

She raises her hand, imitating a shrug, "Like are you sure you're not maybe catching feelings for him of something."

"Well-"

Mirabel almost immediately interrupted you as she suspects you of another disclaim. "And don't even try to deny to me anymore."

"Okay jeez, I'm just honestly not sure."

She blows a sigh, "But how do you think you feel when you're around him? Do you feel like your heart is beating fast?"

Hearing her, your eyebrows form a crease as you speculate about it. "Or like your body just melts when you're around him?" she continues.

You snort, "Oh come on, I'm not like Mariano who just melts like the hopeless romantic that he is whenever he sees Isabella."

"That's how it kind of works though like you feel soft and mushy whenever you're with them. And you feel safe, like your heart just unconsciously trusts that person, you know?"

You keep silent, familiar with all of her descriptions. You could say it matches Camilo. The trust, the safety, particularly how you feel with him.

"And that person just makes you feel weird things, like new things. Which is normal! Love is not something you should be ashamed of."

The corner of your lip tilt upwards while the area between your eyebrows creases, I don't think ashamed is the right word for what I'm feeling...

"Especially for you to have these feelings with Camilo." 

The slightly tensed shoulders you had slowly relaxed, "What do you mean?"

"I mean you guys have been best friends for like forever! Feelings can be inevitable towards someone you're close with for years."

"I wouldn't say best friends anymore. We did get distant for a while until Antonio's gift ceremony happened." You say as you kicked a pebble that was on the way from where you're walking.

"Wait... Oh, that time when you guys were dancing?"

You exhaled a small breath of laughter, "You saw that?"

She adjusts her glasses to balance on the bridge of her nose, "Yeah? Like you guys looked so sweet together, you looked in love with each other. I am convinced that neither of you was acting that time."

"Now what does that even mean?"

"What I mean is that you looked happy with him. When we were younger, you said you couldn't dance right? But when you were with him, you danced like as if you've been dancing since the moment you were born."