•𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚•

You hummed, crossing your arms thinking about it, "A date huh..."

The boy gulps, sweat dripping on his forehead. "Yeah, you don't look so surprised..were you waiting for me to ask you out on a date? haha..."

Rolling your eyes at him, you agreed on it, "A date doesn't sound too bad, and you already told your Abuela about it right? I guess we might as well."

He mentally high-fives himself, barely biting back a celebratory cry and settles on a cheeky smile.

You stared at Camilo before asking, "What do you do on a date anyway?" Genuinely you had no idea since you've always avoided the idea of dates.

"What do you think? We just y'know..hang out" He stretches his arms and stares at the moon above.

People had always described dates to be super romantic and such, that if they weren't already in love with the person they were on a date with, the date alone might have made them fall for their partner. So you were surprised.

You raise your eyebrows, "That's it?"

A mischievous smile creeps up on the corner of his lips, "Why? You wanted to do more than just hang out?"

Your eyes go wide and you felt heat rising to your face, threatening your cheeks to blush in embarrassment.

"Oh, what's this?" He chuckles, "Was I right?"

It took you a moment to respond to him, you pinched his shoulder causing him to shift uncontrollably trying to shake your grasp off him.

Now that you think of it, your question did sound a little disappointed since you expected more from the thought of dates. But when Camilo put your query like that, he made it sound obscene.

Still trying to shake you off, he finally feels how his futile attempt doesn't work at all, "Ow ow! I was just teasing, I'm sorry!"

You suppressed a laugh when you slowly release your pinch on him, "Serves you right."

After multiple giggles made out from you both, you pushed yourself up. Then lending a hand for Camilo to help him stand, "You should go back now, Antonio's party is still carrying on right?"

He gratefully takes your hand, grunting as he steadies himself on his foot. "I guess you're right."

While fixing his clothes with one hand, he still doesn't take his grasp off yours, "When can I see you tomorrow?", he asks.

You pondered for a moment, "Sometime after lunch."

He raises your hand to his lips, kissing the same spot on the back of your hand from the dance earlier. "Then I'll be right at your door tomorrow, after lunch."

The way he said the last words, to you, it came off like he was already anticipating the time to arrive, or maybe it was just another foolish thought you made.

"Good night, Camilo"

"Sweet dreams, mi amor."

After that, he carefully climbs down and is off running back towards his home. Seeing his form disappear behind some houses, you also make your way inside your room. The moment your bare foot had landed first on your soft-cushioned chair and to the floor, the sound of an amused meow had reached your ear making you flinch.

"What is with the both of you following and scaring me!" You whispered loudly.

The cat unbothered and nonchalant lays again on your bed and stares at you and then your hand. You flickered your eyes as to where the feline was looking and did not realise that you were squeezing the hand that the boy pecked not too long ago. Immediately you let go of it and tried to play it off.

ᴋɪss ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏᴏʟ-(𝙲. 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚕/𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛) !!Discontinued!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara