•𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙙 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚•

"Ah, I accidentally pressed the camera twice." He clicks his tongue as he waits for the photos to print. "Well, at least the both of you will each have a print of this picture."

As he hands you the pictures, Camilo let go of his hold on your back. Señor Julius then offers you the camera, saying that it was a little gift for 'the lovely couple'. You and Camilo eventually vacated the shop with the camera, a small number of films and course, your pictures.

Studying the image, you noticed that both of you had a concerning amount of romantic tension in just one photo. You stare at the small paper even more, if you were to be honest, that picture really exceeded your expectations. It had a nice atmosphere around it, really capturing the vintage aura of the shop. You and Camilo we're staring so immensely in that picture as if to be really in love with one another.

"Wow, your eyes are so glued to that picture. I'm right in front of you y'know." Camilo says, a smirk evident on his face.

You gave the boy a dazed look, slightly confused. "What do you mean?"

"If you wanna stare at me that badly," He tells while crossing his arms, leaning his face closer to yours, "just stare at me now."

Keeping the close distance, he adds once more, "I'm all yours."

Taken aback, you could only stare at him. The fast beating of your heart returns once again. To put it more, the lack of distance between the two of you gives you an extra rush of adrenaline, somehow making it hard for you to respond properly to the boy.

Camilo sees how you pursed your lips and did not answer back, he assumed that you were very unimpressed and thought you were thinking strangely of him now. Not expecting your reaction, he immediately pulled himself back.

He scratches the back of his neck while he tries to compose himself. "O-or we could take another photo? Do you not like it?" His voice slightly cracked as he struggle to talk.

You blink your shock away, trying to find your words to respond to him, "Uh- well, we could take another picture—not that I'm saying it was a bad picture just..."

Looking down, you catch your attention to the camera and raised it. "We have the camera, right? And some films...so we may as well take some pictures."

He awkwardly agrees and you both continue to venture on through town. The weather was pleasant, at least you knew that Tiá Pepa wasn't feeling upset today. As you make your way towards the centre of town and into the market square, a little kid selling ice creams caught your eye.

Both of you didn't acknowledge much from the kid until he suddenly yells out with a big smile on his face, "Oh my god! It's a Madrigal!!"

You saw him point at Camilo and with no hesitation, he responds to the little boy, "Hola niño!" He says as he ruffles the kid's hair.

"Do you want some ice cream? Our family sells ice cream!"

Camilo glances at you as if asking for your approval, you glanced back at him and sighed. "Sure, it's getting pretty hot anyway."

"Why thank you," Camilo replies proudly.

"I wasn't talking about you."

The little boy cheerfully leads the both of you to his family's ice cream stand. He happily scoops both of your ice creams. You ordered your favourite flavoured dessert while Camilo decided on a mango flavoured one.

Both of you paid and thanked the little kid for the ice creams and continued on your stroll.

"That one ice cream flavour on display earlier sounded really weird." You say as you slowly eat your food.