11: Disaster ⚠️

⚠️ This includes funny gay men doing funny gay things. Only a small bit though. Like only one paragraph. ⚠️

|| Sun's POV ||

"Sun? What's wrong?" DJ asks in a very concerned tone. "IMSORRYISHOULDVETOLDYOUWHATIWASDOINGBUTIDIDNTANDNOWEVERYONEPROBABLYHATESMEANDIJUSTWANTEDTOHELPBUTIENDEDUPGETTINGHURTANDCAUSINGAMESSOFTHINGSANDIMSOSORRYANDISWEARIWILLNEVERDOITAGAIN!" I shout all at once, sobbing uncontrollably. DJ was startled. I don't think he wasn't expecting that kind of reaction. He crawls onto the bed with me and hugs me as if I was a stuffed animal. "It's alright, you don't need to be sorry," he says, trying to comfort me. I was still sobbing and shaking, but I hugged him back. He lets go of me for a second, then he grabs my chin and presses his lips against mine.

I was in shock, but I closed my eyes and kissed back. I pulled away so I could process what just happened. I was probably beet red down to my neck and I felt like melting. "I'm sorry, I should've asked first. It probably wasn't even that good," DJ says, looking away. I was at a loss for words. He actually likes me like that? Really? Me? Out of all people? "I- uhh... I mean... I didn't not like it..." He looked back at me and put his hand on my cheek. "Well, we can do it again if you want..," he suggests.

⚠️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈⚠️

DJ pinned me down on the bed with one hand and cupped my cheek with the other. He then pressed his lips against mine. He then bit my bottom lip for permission, so I let him in. He explored every inch of my mouth and it felt amazing. When we parted for air, a bridge of saliva connected from our mouths. DJ tugged at my boxers and looked me in the eye. Before I could get a word out, Moon came in without knocking on the door.

•••

We all just stared at each other awkwardly.

"Uhhh... am I interrupting something?" he asks. DJ and I looked at each other awkwardly, then at Moon. "I would say yes but I'm going to say no," DJ tells him. "Riiiiiight. Anyways, Bonnie wanted to know if you two were alright and I'm going to assume you are. If you wanna come down and get something to eat, we'll be down there." When he left, DJ had gotten off of me. "Sorry, I forgot to lock the door," he says, scratching the back of his neck. "Let's just hurry up and get dressed so we can go get something to eat."

After awkwardly walking to the atrium in silence, the others had noticed us. Bonnie and Moon were there, too. Moon hugged me tightly and said that he was so worried. They just talked as they usually do. They were acting as if nothing happened. I didn't really say anything. Nor did I eat. I also noticed I look a bit pale. I guess Freddy also noticed this. "Sun? Are you alright? You look a bit pale," he says to me. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just... I little upset about what happened," I replied in a quiet voice. It was just so traumatic, and it's forever burned in by brain now. "Well, I believe it was very brave of you. I do think you should have told us what you were trying to do. But maybe if you had, you would not have been able to get down."

I rubbed my eyes and tried to keep them open. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happen. The betrayal. The compactor. The crunching of the bones. The horrid pain I had felt. It was just so awful. What would have happened if I never went down? How did I survive? How did Bonnie survive after being down there for three years? Had he even tried to escape? Should I have just died? Is it too late to? "EARTH TO SUN!! COME ON!" Chica shouted. I snapped out of my thoughts. Everyone was staring at me. "Huh? Did I miss something..?" I ask a bit nervously. "Bonnie asked you a question, but you didn't respond. We then tried to get your attention, but you still didn't respond. Is everything alright?" she says, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, I'm fine. Or I will be anyway-" I cut myself off. "Do you guys smell... smoke?" I ask cautiously.

  Suddenly, there was a loud explosion. Then another, but closer. Then closer. 'Oh no...' The entire floor busted open from the explosion. There was a bunch of fire everywhere. I started to cough a lot, gagging and choking on smoke as I gasped for clean air. "GUYS! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" I yell, hoping for an answer. It was too hard to see or hear anything.

   A huge chunk of the ceiling fell on me, crushing my ribs and some vital organs. Some rubble scratched my face and I couldn't see out of my left eye (is it even there?). I wheezed and coughed and attempted to yell for help. I saw someone running towards me, but I couldn't make out who it was. Everything was blurry.

   When the figure got closer, I realized who it was. Moon. He came back for me? "S—......! LI........N! C— ...... EAR— ...E?" I couldn't tell what he was saying, but it didn't matter. I could feel myself losing consciousness as I closed my eyes. Eventually the fire will consume us both and the destruction will continue to go on.

   Everything faded away.

   I can't breathe. Can't think.

   This is it.

I died.

|| No POV ||

A few hours later, the fire was extinguished by some firefighters who had came to the rescue. They only found the bodies of two deceased employees, they planned a funeral for the duo. The exploding of the Pizzaplex went all over the news. The CEO said it was better to have animatronics instead of real people. After rebuilding the mall, they hired mechanics and some security guards. Mechanics to build and repair animatronics, Security guards to help monitor the Pizzaplex during the daytime. Why only the daytime? They're going to have security bots watch over during the night time. However, they'll still have one or two night guards checking the places that the animatronics can't reach.

All is well... until the day Freddy malfunctions and deactivates on stage...

———
Word Count: 1020