2: First Impressions

|| Moon's POV ||

   Unfortunately, there was only one bed. The unfortunate part, though, was for Sun. Yes, I took the whole bed. Cry about it. Anyway, since Sun was still sleeping (on the floor), I thought it'd be the perfect time to change. My outfit looks goofy as fuck, and it makes me laugh whenever I put it on. Last night Sun kept bragging about his outfit and how it had bells, but he looks like he's being dressing as a corn chip on Halloween. But, if I'm being honest, it looks good on me. Also, here's a Fun Fact: I brought an air horn.

"WHAT IN THE-!?" Sun shouted, startled. He then glared at me (I wonder why). "Was that really necessary?" he asks, clearly annoyed. I just laugh and wheeze. I saw him roll his eyes and then walk over to the closet to change into his outfit. Or uniform, rather. As he did that, I went down to the outside of the daycare and sat down with my phone, waiting for the kids to start coming. Then, I remembered that I can go explore until it's my time to force the kids to sleep. So, that's what I do. I go explore and see if anyone else is out there yet.

|| Sun's POV ||

After changing into my amazing and beautiful uniform, I head down to the check in area. I was confused as to why Moon wasn't here, but then I remembered that he can go elsewhere but I'm stuck here. Hurrah. After what felt like forever, parents started coming in with their kids. Seeing them made me smile so wide my face hurt. What'd you expect? I love kids! I greeted the parents and checked their kids in.

After about an hour, I went to go check up on the kids. The entrance to the actual daycare area was opened so they could get in. There were kids running and playing and having fun and it was so wonderful! A few kids, though, claimed to be bored, so I decided to do some arts and crafts with them. We had glitter glue, scented markers, colorful construction paper, safety scissors that I was monitoring, and so much more! The kids were so happy and having so much fun. Ahah, I keep repeating myself.

Eventually, Moon came back. It was probably time for them to take a nap. Once he confirmed my prediction, I helped him get all the kids to the sleeping area. I then cleaned up all the extra supplies and put it away. Since I was a little exhausted by all that, I decided to take a rest myself. Moon had dimmed the lights (since I'm afraid of the dark, he didn't turn them off fully) and I sat at one of the benches outside the daycare area. I rested my head on my arms and started to doze off. It was so nice to see all the kids happy and having fun and screaming- wait... screaming? And crying?

I jolted up and heard some kids crying. I then heard Moon say something, but I couldn't quite make it out. I sprinted over to him and asked what was going on. "The kids won't go the hell to SLEEP," he replied, gritting his teeth. "First of all: language. Second of all: Don't yell at them! They're only kids and you're just scaring them." I told Moon to go stand somewhere else for a minute. After I managed to calm the kids, reassure them that Moon won't do that again, and convince them not to tell their parents by giving them some candy when they wake up, I went over to Moon to go confront him.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO THEM!?" I yelled at Moon. "They were being uncooperative and wouldn't sleep. What do you expect me to do?" He replied, annoyed.

   "OH I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE NOT HURT THE KIDS AND YELL AT THEM!? THIS IS OUR FIRST DAY AND YOU ALREADY GAVE THEM A BAD IMPRESSION!!"

   "Calm down, it doesn't matter anyway."

   "WELL OF COURSE IT WON'T MATTER TO YOU. YOU'RE JUST A SELFISH PRICK WHO CARES ABOUT NOBODY BUT HIMSELF!!"

Moon stared at me in silence. 'Oh god oh no...' I kept repeating in my head. "You..." Moon started, "You. Little. BASTARD!!" he yelled. At that moment, I immediately turned around and sprinted away. I knew he was chasing me though. Eventually he caught up with me and pinned me to the ground, causing me to yelp in pain.