-Chapter 05-

-Chapter 05-

-Training and Bonding-

After Arikumo's talk with Frey she went to the other elders and requested to train Arikumo and his group. For a while the other elders refused to grant her request but eventually gave in, and so the rest of arikumos group was let out of their cells and the group followed Arikumo to Frey's cabin.

Frey: "Good you brought them. Would you mind telling me your names and current skills?"

Wakaba: "My name is wakaba and I only have one skill called [Foresight]"

Dale: "I'm Dale and the same is true for me I only possess the skill [Apport]"

Frey: "I'm unfamiliar with that skill. What does it do?"

Dale: "It allows my to create a small hole that I can use to store objects and food"

Frey: "That's useful"

Dale: "It is but has a limit that i can only carry up to 50 worth pounds of items. Any more and it will force them back out"

Frey: "Maybe we can improve your limits"

Nara: "I'm Nara and I don't possess any skills"

She says this while looking at the ground.

Frey: "That's fine we can focus on helping you get stronger"

Arikumo: "That's everyone"

Wakaba: "How come we can understand you Miss Frey"

Frey: "I can speak both languages since I used to live in the human territory and was found by the village"

Frey: "no more questions, now we train"

They begin their training; Dale is given the task of filling his hole with as many things as possible to expand its limits, Wakaba is given the task of dodging and catching items using [foresight] to expand its range farther into the future, Nara is trained by Frey personally to raise her combat ability,And Arikumo is tasked to raising his [Dominator's Touch] weight limit and count limit to eventually lift 3 boulders.

After several hours of training they go inside the cabin, sit on a carpet in front of the fireplace and chat.

Arikumo *laying down* : "Im beat"

Wakaba: "Same, that training was harsh"

Dale: "I can't move anymore"

Suddenly Frey calls from the other room.

Frey: "Nara, can you come here please?"

Nara: "Sure"

Nara scurries off to the other room while the others are slowly passing out in the other room; After some time they are all asleep and Nara comes back and joins the falling asleep beside Arikumo. Later Frey looks into the room seeing the situation, she goes to another room and brings a blanket back and covers them with it, she then leaves and falls asleep on her own bed.

The next morning Frey wakes everyone but they refuse to get up so she splashes cold water on them waking them all up.

Dale leaps up faster than the rest and proceeds to shiver violently.

Dale: "OoOooOOoooO, I-I Do-Dont D-Do cooo-cold!!"

Wakaba is in a similar situation so much so that she doesn't realize that everyone can see her breasts clear as day through her wet shirt.

Arikumo looks away and lets her know her situation.

Wakaba: "What?"

She looks down.