-Prologue-

-Prologue-

Power cycle-engaged:

Running system diagnostic:

Diagnostic results find no problem:

Starting primary protocol:

Running protocol-debrief:

It's currently the year 2057 and the world has been destroyed. 20 years ago Angel's descended from heaven to begin the Rapture. Once it began we realized we couldn't fight back, they decimated military bases and major governments, they destroyed all weapons they deemed a threat to them and burned every blueprint or schematic used to make them and altered the memories of those who knew how to make them. Most humans that were killed had their souls altered and their bodies mutated into beast-like monsters who killed anything without hesitation, others weren't killed but instead were transformed into half-human half-animal hybrids who were forced to hunt and kill other humans dubbed demi-humans, now those same demi-humans and their descendants are enslaved by humans as revenge. Due to the destruction of most cities humans now live in small towns or one of the larger countries that exist now. Work in the small towns are sparse so many people become scrappers who gather junk and old technology that they then sell to blacksmiths and craftsmen. Out of 7 billion humans only a few million remain.

End protocol-