-Chapter 04-

-Chapter 04-

-From The Past-

One month later Arikumo, Dale, Wakaba, and Nara all set off to find others like them or to learn more about skill.

Arikumo: "Ya know, now that I think about it how come the three of us were able to find each other"

Dale: "What do you mean?"

Arikumo: "The only three skill users we know of all living in or around Graytown"

Wakaba: "I have a theory"

Arikumo and dale: "?"

Wakaba: "What if almost everyone is a skill user but are too scared to reveal it due to them thinking they are alone and that they would be executed for being in affiliation with angels"

Arikumo: "Yeah that makes sense but why are my eyes red?"

Dale: "I don't know, but her's glow purple, your's red, and mine? I got fucking green."

Wakaba: "Don't feel bad I think your eyes are wonderful"

Dale: "Do you really?"

Wakaba: "Yes I do"

Arikumo: "Don't even think about it Dale"

Dale: "I don't know what you're talking about"

Wakaba: "What did he do?"

Arikumo: "He's trying to get in your pants"

Wakaba: "It's still fun to see him try"

Arikumo: "Got that right"

Dale: "I am surprised you would believe me that way"

Arikumo: "yeah, but I just don't think its wise to have sex with a little girl watching"

Dale: "Shit, I forgot about Nara"

Nara: "Lets just keep moving"

Arikumo: "You heard the girl! no lollygagging"

They sped up and continued into the distance where a forest grew closer. Unknowingly being watched by two figures in the trees who quickly retreat. The forest known as RailingsWood Is a deep abyss of green Its trees easily exceed 200ft tall and contains hundreds of individual species of grass alone.

The forest is known for the number of people who go missing inside of it. Some believe the forest itself is alive and kills all who enter, others believe that it's a utopia on the other side but are too afraid to test the theory. Arikumo and his group then approach the forest.

Arikumo: "Hello? Anyone home?"

Wakaba: "Why are you talking to the tree"

Arikumo: "Some say the forest is alive so I was just checking"

Dale: "Personally I believe there's a demi-human tribe on the other side"

Arikumo: "Same here, but you can never be too careful:"

Nara: *sniffing* "You're right I smell Demi-humans and blood deeper inside"

Arikumo: "Let's proceed with caution and hope they let us speak before going for the kill"

Dale: "There's only three of us plus a little girl. They have a whole tribe and a great kill count"

Arikumo: "I never said this was gonna be easy"

Nara: "Two enemies! Moving fast"

Arikumo: "Targets coming! take defensive measures!"

Moments later two figures slowly come out of the shadows, both female and are wearing basic animal felt clothes.