Chapter 18

"Love, we're home!" Isabelle hears Rebekah say as Finn is launched into the mansion and lands at her feet.

Klaus and Rebekah follow Finn into the house, "Gather your witch. let's get his blood and get it over with." The blonde says as Finn looks up at his younger sibling in fear.

"You can't force me to help you," Finn says as he scoots away from the two until he hits the back of the piano, Isabelle just watches the conversation in amusement.

"Oh, I most likely could. But why force when I can persuade." Klaus says and motions his hand towards the staircase.

Finn moves his gaze from his siblings to Sage's figure walking down the stairs. "Hello Finn," Sage says to him.

"Sage," Finn says as he immediately stands up from his spot and walks over to Sage. The two old lovers hug as they reunite for the first time in nine hundred years.

"What do you know, true love prevails," Rebekah says as Isabelle stands up from her spot at the piano and walks over to the two originals.

"It does occasionally have its uses, easier than torturing him," Klaus says as he pulls out his phone and responds to Kol's text message. 

"I have something to do. So what do you need from me for this spell?" The original sister states as she feels Isabelle's arms wrap around her waist, making her smile a bit.

Klaus looks at the hand on his sister's waist and smirks, "Just your blood and your blessing. Where are you going?"

"I have some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore. He harmed Isabelle, so you understand why retribution is in order." Rebekah says to her brother, who nods his head in understanding. The blonde grabs her girlfriend's hand and walks out of the mansion.

The two supernatural women speed over to the Salvatores and stand outside the front door. "Let me get Damon, I wanna mess with his head a little bit," Isabelle tells Rebekah as she rubs a hand up the blonde's arm.

"Fine, but I get the history teacher," Rebekah says as she opens the door as quietly as she can, and enters the house.

Isabelle follows her through and slams the door as loud as she can behind her. "What the hell was that?" She hears Damon's question from the top of the stairs.

Rebekah smirks at Isabelle and then speeds away, when the brunette hears Damon walk down the stairs, she hides behind a wall and waits.

As Damon is walking down the staircase, he hears glass shattering from back upstairs. And he turns around when he hears a thud behind him, only to see Alaric groaning on the floor with a cut on his head.

Just as he turns back around he gets stabbed in the stomach by Isabelle, "Nighty night, Salvatore." She says and snaps his neck.

Rebekah walks down the staircase and steps over Alaric's unconscious figure. "Ok, let's go before the teacher wakes up." She says as she grabs Salvatore's arm and drags him towards the front door.

"Did you have to throw him?" Isabelle questions as the two walk towards the forest, still dragging Salvatore's body.

"What I needed to get rid of little anger," Rebekah says with a smile.

The two women decided to walk through the forest to get to the Mikaelson mansion, mostly to avoid the people's questioning looks if they were to drag the body through the town square.

"Put him in the ballroom, I have to grab something from the shed," Rebekah says as the two enter the mansion.

Isabelle nods and drags the vampire to the ballroom, a few moments later Rebekah comes back with bear traps in her hand.