Chapter 4

I woke up from my long night as a wolf, sore but I was able to run out a lot of the emotions that I have been feeling for the past couple of days.

When I squint my eyes I am met with the glare of the bright sun and a very grumpy looking hybrid. Great, I was kind of hoping that I had imagined the last couple of days.

Just as I finish openings up my eyes, my vision is obstructed by, what I'm pretty sure, is clothing.

"Get dressed love because we're going on another trip, I hear Klaus's, voice from underneath the shirt.

I quickly stand up and throw on whatever clothing that Klaus has given me.

"What's got you in a mood, didn't you get what you wanted," I say as I see that he got me some jeans a brown shirt that has a rainbow on it.

"No all of the werewolves die during the transition, and I need to figure out why. So we're going to find one of my witches that can hopefully solve the problem." He says grumpily and stomps away.

Damn, I didn't like that pack, but that certainly didn't mean that I wanted them all to die.

I begrudgingly follow him. "Hey, our deal was that if I helped you find a pack, then I would be free to go."

He turns back towards me and scowls, "don't test me little alpha, you will be right here next to me until I get my hybrids." He says and the vamp speeds away.

God, no wonder that no one's like him. 

As we're walking I try to fix my hair, but when it's as curly and long as mine. Not to mention has been dragged through a bush, which is not so surprising.

Just as I get into the view of the car I hear Klaus slam the door, the man is in a really bad mood. I quickly run to the car and get the back seat. Stefen stool shotgun, Damn him

Klaus quickly backs out of where he was parked and starts driving us towards the main roads

"So where is it exactly that we are going now?" I question, I figure that if he's going to keep me prisoner then I might as well know where it is exactly that we are going.

"Chicago," Klaus says with finality,

I roll my eyes but don't bother saying anything else. I don't mind talking back to Klaus, but I don't have the energy to argue with him. So I decided to do what I always do after a full moon.

Sleep

Which I will say was surprisingly quiet and enjoyable. Although the wake-up call was not at all fun. Mostly because Klaus decided to drop wolfsbane in my face.

"What the fuck! I get it your mad, but it's not my fucking fault that YOUR hybrids did not work out!" I yell as I stumble out of the car and try to get the chemical off of my face.

"For all, I know you're the one who messed up my plans." He blames as he continues to walk towards a building. This bitch

"Look, Klaus, if I had any intention of sabotaging your little hybrid plan then I would have already done it," I tell him as my skin heals and all the wolfsbane residue has been removed from my face.

The three of us walk towards a small-looking building, and if my keen wolf senses are correct, which they usually are, I pick up a delicious scent.

Alcohol

Right as we enter I go to the first bartender that I see, "Hi can I get a scotch on the rocks with a twist, please, and thank you." I say to the bartender and hand him a five-dollar bill.

The guy nods his head and walks away, I watch as Klaus and Stefen walk over to me and speak to women.

"A hybrid walks into a bar and says to the bartender..." Klaus goes to say but the lady interrupts him

"Stop. Your not funny." The woman says.

"Hey, I remember you," Stefen says, god I think that is the first thing that he has said in hours.

"And I remember you," the woman says with a hint of mirth in her voice.

"But shouldn't you be," The woman interrupts Stefan.

"Old and dead, now who would run this place if that were the case." The lady says with a smirk. Hmm I like her already

"Gloria is a very powerful witch," Klaus says as he takes the seat next to me.

"Yes, I can use herbs, but it don't worry it's catch up to me one day."

Thankfully the make bartender finally brings me my drink, "That you, your a savior." I say as i take a sip of my drink.

Klaus starts to conversate with Gloria about how and why his hybrids aren't working, I don't really pay attention to what they are actually saying until the end of the conversation.

"In order for me to fix the problem, we would need to contact the witch who created the spell." Gloria says while cleaning some glasses.

"Well that would be the original witch and I can promise you that she's long dead."

Why do I have a feeling that he is the one who killed her.

"Well then we'll need to do something close to it, bring me Rebekah she'll have what I need." Gloria says now peaking my interest.

"Rebekah is a bit preoccupied."

"Bring me Rebekah or your problems will not be fixed," Gloria says in response to Klaus and then walk away.

When she is gone some girl walk up to Klaus and whispers into his ear, "Mr. Klaus the Salvatore is still following."

I try to hold in my laugh, but fail. MR KLAUS like c'mon!

"looks like your brother is still following Stefen, I know I promised to spare his life, but how many pardons does he really deserve." Klaus says turning his view to where a slightly panicked looking Stefen is standing.

"I'll take of it."

"And how do I know you'll come back."

"Like you said, I'm in your debt." Stefan says and walks out to deal with his brother.

It's sad just when I think I'll get a moment of peace it is interrupted by someone else.

"How many warnings shall I give out before I decide that your life is invalid."

"What can I say I'm a thrill seeker." Oh great its the guys from the forest, where vervain when you need it.

"Let Stefan go, I'm a much more fun road trip partner then he is." Wait is this dude Stefan's brother, the one that Stefan made a deal with Klaus to save their life. 

He honestly must be an idiot if his brother is trying to help him when he is only making it worse.

Klaus suddenly vamp speeds toward the dark haired vampire and pins him to the wall.

"You know I'm a little woozy so forgive me if I miss your heart a few time." Klaus says and proceeds to stab Damon with a plastic umbrella.

Man you can't find this entertainment just anywhere.

Just as Klaus is about to stake his with a chair leg, the stake suddenly catches fire and fall to the ground.

"Not in my bar, you take it outside." Gloria says while holding her hand up, ah so she put out lit up the stake.

Ok so yeah I definitely like her.

Damon ends up leaving and Stefen comes back, when he does Klaus take us to a really old looking warehouse.

"Wait so why are we in a old and dusty warehouse," I ask Klaus as I continue to sip my thirds drink of the day.

Klaus doesn't say except lead me and Stefan inside. And there are 5 coffins.

What the fuck?

He walk over to one and opens the lid up to reveal a vampire.

And is she gorgeous.

My mouth parts slightly but I close it before anyone notices, but I mean who could blame me.. Look at her.

She's got blonde hair that is put in the style of the 1920's, she's also got a very pretty white flapper dress, with her lips stained blood red. 

Oh god I think I'm blushing.