Chapter 2

Isabelle and Klaus, along with Stefan are sitting in the car. Driving to their first destination.

The brunette werewolf informed Klaus that she did not know of many packs, but did know about a guy who could lead them to his. Ray Sutton, is someone who she could care less if he had to turn into a hybrid.

"Take a right up here," Currently Isabelle is telling Klaus the directions to the directions to Ray's house, where he lives there with two girls, names are irrelevant.

Once Klaus turns the right, the three can see the house coming into view.

"Ok rippah go to the back door, they will try to escape," Klaus tells the vampire, who rolls his eyes and gets out of the car.

During the long drive, Isabelle has learned that Stefan was Elena Gilbert's boyfriend, and he made a deal to save his brother by joining Klaus in helping to make hybrids. Not to mention that Klaus's blood is the cure for werewolf bites.

"Ok love let's go, Love," Klaus says as he turns off the ignition and turns his attention to the werewolf.

Isabelle looks at him with furrowed brows and waves her sushi in his face. "Why in the world do I have to be involved with this plan, besides the girls will recognize me, they've met me before.

Klaus scoffs and waves the food away from his face, "I'm sure they have forgotten by now,"

"You know for a hybrid your not very smart, I'm sure your plan will work out fine without me," Isabelle says with a smirk and continues to eat the lunch that she demanded Klaus get.

He just rolls his eyes and opens the car door as he leaves, leaving Isabelle alone with her thoughts.

She thinks about the fact of how much she truly loves her pack because if she didn't then she wouldn't be stuck as a prisoner for the original hybrid who needs friends.

like maybe under all that hard layers, like way deep under he could be a decent guy. But she hopes that they can find Ray's pack, and maybe then he will be satisfied enough to let her go

Especially considering the full moon is very soon, and Isabelle likes being near my pack when the full moon is happening.

Not because she believes that they can't handle it, it's just because she is the leader and she feels the need to be their mother figure and keep them in order. 

Isabelle just munches on her food, not bothering to watch what's going on but by the sounds of women screaming that can be heard coming from the house. Meaning Klaus has got his information.

Not long after that, the three supernaturals are back on the road. "Did you get the answers that you wanted?" Isabelle questions as she opens a bottle of water.

Klaus doesn't say anything, but he does nod his head. The werewolf alpha swears all this guy does is nod and roll his eyes, or give the occasional scowl.

She wonders if it's some sort of intimidation tactic, if it is then it doesn't work very well. It simply is irritating that he feels the need to ignore me just because I'm his quote-unquote 'prisoner'.

"When we get to the bar, you are going to use that wonderful werewolf alpha charm of yours and lure Ray into our trap," Klaus says as a smirk comes to his face.

Isabelle quits drinking and glares at the hybrid. Is this guy serious, she asks herself. "You want me to be a seductress to a werewolf that you need an answer from?"

"Yes," he says in response to her question.

"I did not sign up to use my looks to sure in people that you feel the need to torture, no thanks," she says with a scoff at the end. this lady doesn't give two fucks about what he thinks he can make her do.