Chapter 1

"Hello?" Isabelle says irritably as she answers her cell phone. The device had been incessantly ringing for the past ten minutes.

She hears a sigh of relief from the phone, "Oh Thank goodness, you finally answered," A familiar voice says on the other end of the line.

Her brows furrowing she leans against the fireplace "Caroline, why are you calling me from Tyler's cellphone?" Isabelle questions, annoyance clear in her voice.

The Forbes girl sighs in response, "Because I know that If it was anyone else you would not answer."

Isabelle rolls her eyes and takes a seat at her desk, "Caroline this better be important I'm very busy." The brunette says as she runs a hand through her hair.

"Yes, yes, I'm aware you're busy with your alpha duties," Caroline mentions, Isabelle's eyes widen in response.

Confused, she stands up from her chair and walks towards the window, "Wait, you are aware of what now?"

"Look Isabelle there is a lot of things that you don't know, maybe if you talked to Tyler more often then you would know what's going on," Caroline says rushing the words out of her mouth.

"Caroline Forbes, you have five seconds to tell me why you called me before I hang up this damn phone," Isabelle says, glancing at the person in her office that keeps giving her a curious look.

The vampire rolls her eyes at the werewolf's patience, "Listen there are a lot of things that you should really know about."

"Caroline what don't I know? And please be specific my brain is not processing too many things at the moment," Isabelle says to her.

When the Forbes girl informs the alpha of everything, then does she realize that this story is a lot more complicated than she thought.

Turns out her little brother Tyler, completely neglected to mention on his last talk with her. That he knew about everything supernatural. Then again the brunette can't blame him, it's not like she didn't lie as well.

"So let me get this straight, one thousand-year-old vampire has just unlocked his werewolf side, and during the summer he's been trying to make hybrids," Isabelle says as she continues to walk around the room

"Yes," Caroline confirms.

"And to do so, he had to kill a vampire, a witch, a werewolf, along with the doppelganger. Who happens to be Elena Gilbert, who I'm not surprised is involved in this. In a weird blood sacrifice." Isabelle says as she rubs a hand over her face.

"Correct," Caroline mutters from the other line.

"And now that he has done the sacrifice he can now make hybrids and is currently searching for werewolves to turn into Hybrids?"

"Y-Yep that would be the summary," Caroline says as she continues to pick at her nails. Isabelle is not sure what she wants her to do.

"Look Caroline, there is a reason I cut off all ties from Mystic Falls except for Tyler, but this line is only for emergencies!" Isabelle yells in frustration as she glances back at the person in her office with a nervous look

"You don't qualify this as an emergency?!" Caroline yells right back, what is she surprised about, she used to be Isabelle's friend she knows how the brunette handles things.