Chapter 6

Kara's POV

Nakatulalang tinititigan ko si Tyong na ngayon ay inaayos ang blazer niya.

Dahil mabait ako, ish'share ko muna ang suot n'ya ngayon dahil ngayon ko lang s'ya nakitang naka-office attire na hindi dress or something like that.

She's currently wearing an envelope 1976 bahamas moss green oversized wool-crepe blazer, green t-shirt inside partnered with hedone high rise stove pipe jeans, a salvatore ferragamo belt and to complete her look, she wore a Ralph Lauren suede boots.

In short, smoking hot.

She's not showing skin that much but the way she stand and bring herself to the crowd, ghad, it's enough to get the crowd attention.

Everyone that sees her surely wants her.

"You're drooling."

"I'm proud." Nakangiting saad ko habang nakahalumbaba sa glass table n'ya.

Kakalabas n'ya lang sa kwarto n'ya dahil papasok na raw s'ya sa opisina. Balak ko ngang sumama nalang sa office n'ya tapos after lunch nalang ako pupunta sa university.

Malapit lang ang bahay namin do'n kaya doon nalang ako magpapalit ng damit.

"Hotdog lang ang kinain mo kanina." I stated before I get up and walk towards her that's having a hard time fixing her hair.

Nakalugay lang naman ang buhok n'ya pero maya't maya n'yang sinusuklay gamit ang mga daliri n'ya.

"Ano bang mali d'yan sa buhok mo?" Natatawang tanong ko saka inalis ang kan'yang kamay sa pagkakahawak dito at ibinaba.

I place some strand of her hair in front to come up with a new style. It looks like a curtain bangs saka ako tumingkayad para itali ang buhok n'ya. It results into a loose low ponytail. A li'l bit messy but not so messy because she looks so good with that style.

"Yan! Ang ganda mo d'yan." Malawak ang ngiting papuri ko at inayos pa ang ilang strand ng buhok n'ya pero agad akong napatigil nang mapansing nakatitig lamang siya sa akin.

I gulped.

Her eyes are mesmerizing and it is glowing in longing and confusion but it immediately faded when I hold her cheeks.

"What's wrong? Nai-inlove kana ba sa'kin?" Biro ko pero umirap lamang siya at inilayo ang kan'yang mukha.

She turn around and get her bag before glancing at me. "Let's go."

"Sa office?"

She nodded. "Yes."

Prenteng nakasunod lang ako sakan'ya habang iginagala ang aking mga mata. Ngayon ko lang talaga napagmasdan ang bahay na 'to kasi masyado akong preoccupied kanina.

"Who's that?" Tanong ko habang itinuturo ang isang painting na makikita habang pababa ng hagdan.

She stopped walking as she take a glance at me. Prenteng humawak ako sa handrail at inilibot ang aking mga mata sa painting.

It was dark.

A little girl standing in the middle----facing the lake----looks so lost while her hands are at her back, holding a long stem rose with thick thorns that cause her wounds to bleed.

The place was clouded with the shadows of the large trees branches, making the place more gloomy and almost surrounded by obscurity.

Her clothes torn apart. Her legs were bleeding. Her hair was messy. . .and her hands dripping with blood.

It's perfectly fine but creepy.

Too dark and phenomenal but astonishingly full of mystery.

"That's an art, Kara. What do you mean who's that?" I heard my companion ask but I can't take my eyes off of this masterpiece.