Chapter 9

I know I suck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MoleStar123's POV. (PLZ know who I'm talking about)

Lachlan fainted, and me being way shorter than him, couldn't carry him back to the others. I sighed, and jogged over to the burning shelter. Cupping my hands over my mouth, I yelled "Chris, Carlo!" There was no answer. The fire started to make me cough, and Jordan ran up with Ant following, both carrying water buckets. They threw the water onto the fire, and managed to put a small section of it out. "Good enough for me." I mumbled, sprinting into the hut. My body felt like it went up in flames, but I ignored it best I could. I was honestly terrified, but I kept looking for the sake of the team. Finally, I found Carlo and Chris. What I didn't think through, was HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CARRY THEM OUT OF HERE!! (Fuck you google chrome. It just deleted everything except the stuff before this so now i gotta rewrite the chapter) "Calm down Vikk, you don't want to pass out like Lachy." I whispered to myself. As if on cue, Adam came running in. "Vikk, we have to get them out of here, Ant and Jordan went to get more water." He said. For once, Ty wasn't following behind. I nodded, and grabbed Carlo's arm. I tugged, and walked backwards, dragging him. Adam swiftly picked up Chris and went outside, leaving me behind. Seconds later, I heard arguing. I eventually got Carlo out. "See Ty, they're fine." Adam said. I looked at Ty. "No they're not! Look at them! Their clothes are scorched! And so are yours." Ty answered back. "But we are alive. If you went in there you may not have been okay, and we are a team. I'm not letting you die." Adam replied, tears now in his eyes. In all this time, I had never seen Adam cry. I suddenly felt really awkward. Ty's face softened. Thankfully, Brice jogged up. "I'm taking Carlo to Seto. You guys need to come to?" He asked Adam and I. "We are fine, but Ty and I are coming anyway to question them when they wake up." He answered. Brice nodded. "Where's Lachlan?" I asked Brice. "At Seto's in a bed recovering." He said, grinning. "Uhh why are you smiling?" "No reason...." "Okaaaay. I'm going too to see Lachy." I declared. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeeeeeeeeey! This didn't COMPLETELY suck!! Yay! ~Spark