Chapter 2

Hey Ash Army! Here is the 2nd chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam's POV.

I stood next to the cute brunette named Ty, and watched as the cage came in to view. Inside was a guy with blonde hair and an elf-like costume, and a guy with a blue T-shirt and jeans. When they saw us, they cowered away in fear. "W-where are we a-and what are w-we doing here?" The blonde one asked. Since I was the leader of the place, I was going to tell them. "Come with me, I will tell you everything I know." I said. The elf looked at the smurf and the smurf nodded. (XD I HAD TOO) They cautiously stood up, but the blonde fell back down. "My leg hurts." He groaned. "I got him." I said, but the blue guy shook his head. "No, its fine I can help." He argued. I shrugged, I couldn't care less. "What are your names?" I asked. The blonde raised his hand. "Carlo." The other said, "Chris." "Adam." I replied. Carlo used Chris as a crutch, and he limped his way over to me. "Sky army, disperse." I ordered, they all turned to leave. "Except for you, Ty." I added. Ty walked over to me. I didn't want him to leave because he is all I remember, and I am very protective of him. I motioned for Carlo and Chris to sit on a nearby log, and Ty and I sat on the one across from them. "It all starts the same. Two guys are stuck in a cage, not remembering anything except each other. They get out of the cage and have to survive here." I explained, summing up the whole story. "SKY ARMY, COME HERE!" I yelled at the others. "By the way, Ty and I were the very first, so I am the leader of this place. Ty is the backup." I added. All of the guys ran up to see what I wanted, and Ty scooted closer to me, him being not very social. "That one is Mitch, thats Jerome, over there is Seto, Brice, Tyler, Jason, Husky, Ian, Bodil, Simon, Jordan, Ant, Preston, Rob, Vikk, and finally, Lachlan." I introduced the others. It started to get dark. "Hurry, follow me. I will show you to your Cabin." I ordered. 

Carlo's POV.

Chris and I followed Ty and Adam, quiet. I was still processing what had happened to us. "Here." Adam said. We walked in. "Uhhh... there's only one bed." I squeeked out. Ty spoke up. "They all only have one bed. We don't have many resources." I glanced at Chris, who rolled his eyes. "I can sleep on the floor." I said quietly. "Just stop being weiners and share." Adam laughed. "Whatever." I said. I flopped on the bed. "Move yo butt." Chris demanded. I started wiggling my butt against the bed, laughing. Chris slapped his forehead, and shoved me off. "Ow." I groaned. "Oops, forgot about your leg." Chris apologized. "Whatever." I replied. He held out his hand to help me up. I accepted. We layed as far from each other as possible without falling off. I yawned, being tired after all that happened. I slowly fell asleep.

Chris's POV.

Carlo's eyes closed, and his breathing slowed. He started rolling around, and almost ended up on the ground a couple of times. His arm went over my face. I sighed and moved it. He rolled really close to me, and just stopped moving around. I fell asleep after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm tired but I'm not going to bed for a while. ~Spark