Chapter 3

Hey Ash Army!! I actually like dis book! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam's POV.

I opened my eyes, and yawned. Hearing quiet breathing next to me, I looked at Ty. His hair was slightly messy, and his chest was rising and falling slowly. I smiled at his sleeping form. "Ty," I whispered, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Wake up, Ty."  He groaned, and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "We gotta go wake up Carlo and Chris." I told Ty. He nodded and yawned. I got up, and he followed me. "Adam, don't leave me." He said. I looked at him, worried. "Why would I ever leave you?" I asked. "I had a nightmare." He sighed, looking at the ground. I put my arm around his shoulders. "Well I will never leave you." I assured him. He nodded. We were finally at Chris and Carlo's cabin. I walked in, and started laughing hard. Chris woke up, and Carlo got scared and rolled onto the floor. "So, you guys complain about having to share a bed, but when I come in, you are practically grinding on each other?" I laugh. Ty giggles. "I was asleep!" Carlo yells defensively. "So was I!" Chris adds. "Whatever." I say. "Anyway, just came to wake you up. Do whatever you want." I finish, and pull Ty outside. 

Carlo's POV.

"Well I think I'm going to stay on the floor. I can't get up." I said. Chris came around and picked me up, then set me back down on the bed. He plopped down next to me. "Well, it was pointless for them to wake us up. I'm going back to sleep." Chris said. I poked his face. "Don't poke my face." He mumbled, half asleep. I waited until he was fully asleep, then at the top of my lungs, I screamed, "CHRIS WAKE UP!!!" His eyes went wide and this time he fell off the bed. I giggled. "You're lucky you're hurt or I would punch you right now." He said, glaring at me. 

Seto's POV.

Adam and Ty came running up to our little 'army', Adam laughing and Ty giggling like crazy. "What happened you guys?" Brice asked. Adam and Ty told us, and everyone else was laughing as well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, its 5:00 A.M. Maybe I should go to sleep. ~Spark