Chapter 6

Hey Ash Army! It's been a while since an update, I apologize. You know how schools can be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris's POV.

I saw Adam and went to go talk to him. Of course, Ty was right by his side. They spotted me and Adam yelled, "Hey Chris!" While Ty just waved shyly. "Hey guys, I wanted some more information about this place." I said. Adam had a somewhat angry look on his face, and just sighed. "I wish I knew a lot more than I do. It pisses me off that we can't remember anything and we're just abandoned here. Surviving is all about teamwork. That's most likely the reason they sent us in pairs. All I know is that each month, two new guys come up the cage not remembering anything but each other, and are left to survive." He pointed to Jordan and Ant. "They work on shelter." Then he pointed to Jerome, Mitch, Lachlan, Vikk, Preston and Rob. "They work on growing food." Then he pointed to Simon, Bodil, Ian and Husky. "They create weapons to fight off mobs if they spawn." Finally, he pointed to Seto and Brice. "And they do the healing." I nodded. Suddenly, a strong scent of smoke filled the air. Ty had an alarmed look on his face, as well as Adam. Reality hit me like a bitch. Something's on fire, and it's coming from mine and Carlo's hut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got bored with the talking and made Carlo in danger. YOUR WELCOME. lol. ~Spark