Chapter 11

Hey Ash Army.  Meh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carlo's POV.

I slowly slipped through the darkness,  not knowing where to go.  I felt like I was slowly going insane,  drowning in my own mind. There has to be a way out of here.  My slow pace turned into a fast sprint as I grew more frantic. What if I never get out? What if I never see Chris or the others again? My breathing hitched,  and I screamed.  I'm going insane.

Seto's POV.

I heard a scream come from the other room,  and I rushed into it to see what happened. Carlo wasn't awake yet,  but he had screamed.  His breathing was also off.  As soon as he screamed, I heard another scream,  and rolled my eyes. This time it was coming from Chris's room.  I walked in there,  and to my surprise,  he was awake.  "Chris,  is there anything I can get you?" I asked him.  "Some water please. Ugh, you head hurts." He replied.  I said a few simple words,  and a glass of water appeared on front of him.  He looked astonished,  and I just shrugged. He took a sip.  "Thanks." He started. He got a worried look on his face. "I-is Carlo okay?" He questioned. I told him the honest truth. "I don't really know. Earlier he screamed though. If you want you can go visit him." He nodded quickly.  He got out of his bed and followed me across the hall.

Chris's POV.

I opened the door to Carlo's room.  He was whimpering in his sleep.  I gave him a sad look.  Poor Carlo. He's probably having a bad dream. I went and sat next to him on the bed, and he immediately pulled me down with him.  I sighed and looked at Seto He smirked.  "Oh,  by the way,  Adam and Tyler want to talk to you about the fire." He informed me,  then left.  I sighed, I just want to sleep.  "Night Carlo." I said,  not getting an answer.  I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well.  There.  ~Spark