Chapter 5

Hey Ash Army! I stayed home from school sick today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris's POV.

"Well that escalated quickly." I said, making the two blush. Preston scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Rob wasn't embarrassed at all, he smiled at Preston and intertwined their fingers together. "HASHTAG POOFLESS!" Adam yelled. Carlo and I looked at him confused. "What's poofless?" Carlo asked. "Oh, Rob's nickname is woofless, so we call them both poofless." Adam explained. "Ohhhh." Carlo and I said at the same time. I looked at him. "Don't." I said. He glared at me but didn't say anything.

Carlo's POV.

I wish Chris would just be nice to me for once. "Chris why do you hate me?" I asked him. He looked hurt. "I don't hate you, just sometimes you annoy me. But everyone does." He answered. "Whatever." I said. He came over and sat next to me. "Don't take it personal." Chris smiled. This is a sweet as he ever gets. "Thanks Chris." I returned the smile, then layed back and yawned. He chuckled. "You're always tired." He said. Chris helped me up and put his arm around my waist to balance me. I limped back to our little hut thing. The others were to busy talking to each other to notice we left.

Chris's POV.

We waked in, or I walked and he limped in. He let go of me and flopped onto the bed, but his hand brushed against my butt. His face flushed. "Uhh s-sorry." He apologized. I laughed. "It's fine." I say. (In one of their IRL vids Carlo was blindfolded and accidentally touched Chris's crotch... In front of Chris's girlfriend! XD) "Shout if you need something I'm gonna go talk to the guys." I tell him. He nods and I leave. I want some more answers than what I have gotten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO YEAH IM BORED! And the video where Carlo did that to Chris was when they played freeze tag. That was the highlight of the video. XD Chris is all like, "uhh I think you just touched my crotch." And Carlo says, "oh uh sorry." Im just sitting there all like OMGG HAHHAHA XD #CHRISFLO XD. ~Spark