Chapter(7)

Logan

Today was by far the most miserable day ever at school. I literally was so on edge all day and super jumpy. Not to mention if it weren't for one scent that I kept catching through the halls all day I might have been able to focus, not that I do anyway, but besides the point.

Basically I'd walk down the hall and be minding my own business and whack! I would catch the scent, and it didn't help when I only ended up at a dead end. I would maybe see a figure rounding a corner or see the edge of a shirt. And it did not help earlier when I bumped into my annoying sister.

All she said was, "Dang what's got your panties in a twist?"

And let me tell you that didn't help make me any less frustrated. Now I'm honestly starting to worry, what if 'my so called mate' didn't want to be found? But of course Markus would just butt in and say something.

"Logan her wolf calls to me I know for a fact that both her and the human are looking for us or in this case our scent as well."

"Yeah, Markus I get that but how do you know she's not lying? It could all be some game or something, and they could end up rejecting us."

"Our MATE is not going to reject us unless we do something to make them do so, and I suggest that you start listening when I say that they will be just as happy that they find us as we will be when we find them. You'd think that after all these years you would begin to trust me now."

"Markus I DO trust you, but until I find my-our mate i'm not going to be any less restless, so please understand"

With that effectively ending the conversation, by blocking him out, which is hard since he is a part of me but I managed. I couldn't stop thinking about what she would look like and what her personanality will be like. I know she is going to be a great Luna she probably likes kids too, I wouldn't be surprised. I wonder, what color her eyes are and how long her hair is and if it's curly or straight. I already know what she smells like. Her scent is divine and it smells delicious, literally. I might have to invest in some rose perfume to buy her when I meet her.

In my train of thought I barely noticed when I caught another whiff of her scent, that is until Markus started clawing in excitement. I whipped my head to the opposite direction of were I was going and ran-almost sprinted toward the front main entrance and exit. I was surprised her head didn't whip around when I banged the doors open. But, she was still pretty far, and about to get in a silver camaro. Wow, nice ride. I saw her small petite frame that was vividly enhanced by her black skin tight jeans and tight fitting light cream blouse. She was also wearing what appeared to be converse, nice to know we had a couple things in common.

Then her hair, god her hair was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and it was a deep chestnut brown. Her hair was long and curled all the way down her back until right above a very nice ass. I growled in appreciation. I was so dying so see her face though, it was killing me. Then all of a sudden a breeze blew past me slowly, towards her. Tendrils of her curls bellowed slightly in response.

She was going to smell me, and she'll turn around and see me. I jogged towards her so I could be up close when I saw her face. I was about five feet away from her when her back tensed and she quickly ran the rest of the way to her car. I stood frozen in shock.

Annabelle

I couldnt help it. As soon as I smelled that amizingly delicious scent coming towards me, I panicked. I don't know why I reacted the way I did, I just did. My heart was beating erratically in my chest and adrenaline was coursing through my veins.

Luckily, in my hassile to get to my car I found that they were obviously to shocked to move. Afterall, I did use my werewolf speed, though as not as fast as a changed werewolf, still faster than a human. I was moving so quickly, as soon as my back hit the car seat I slammed the door shut, jammed the keys in the ignition, and drove off back to the pack house.

Now THAT was a close call, I don't know what that scent really means, but my wolf was hounding me to turn back the moment my feet hit the pavement and I was running. If my suspicions were correct I didn't think I was ready. I just wanted to remain in my bubble of oblivion. Isabelle didn't like that.

It shouldn't even be possible for me to feel her and hear her. I can't believe I actually growled at that girl earlier. My wolf is coming out early, even before I've found my mate. Not to mention, I haven't even been marked, let alone mated to him. So, how is it possible I was able to talk to my wolf, feel her feelings as my own, and start acting like a werewolf who has already shifted?

I don't know what is going on with me, this is not normal for a werewolf, even if I was mated to an Alpha this extra stuff shouldn't be happening. What if something was terribly wrong with me? Is it possible my wolf has just been dormant all this time and I didn't need to meet my mate for her to change? If that was the case it would still be abnormal and I don't think I'd be worthy of being paired with someone higher rank than me.

Still, I think it's time I visit the packs library, I need to put these silly thoughts to the back of my mind and hope that it is somewhat common for werewolf traits to come out in a shewolf before mating to her mate. Though I still believe it might not be the case, I have to find out for sure.