14.

Part 2

No Smut, sorry lol

***

Now, that wasn't fair.

It had been a week since Dylan had said those words to Simon before walking away, a smug look on his face as he left a bright red faced Simon, stuck in his place against the wall, his mouth open in astonishment.

Simon simply couldn't believe what the other had told him. No one had ever talked like that to the blonde and because of it his entire week was messed up. Everytime he saw Dylan, he would trip over nothing, he would blush furiously at every look the brunette casted his way and he would choke on his spit at the sound of his voice. It was truly embarrassing and Simon was sure Dylan knew the effect he had on him.

How did he know?

The fucking smirk that appeared on Dylan's face every single time he saw the blond struggle pathetically.

He couldn't help it. It was funny to him how easily he had affected the other. And honestly, he had wanted to mess with him even more the entire week. But let's face it, Simon would most likely be pissed if he was to do that, so he didn't.

Instead, he waited patiently for Simon to give in and throw himself at him. Because, he knew, this was gonna happen soon. He could see it in his eyes. The lust and the annoyance. He was conflicted with himself and Dylan only waited for the blond to realise that the brunette was indeed just waiting for him to make a move. Dylan had already made his when he had whispered those words to the blond. Now, it was all on Simon's side.

They were all playing hide and seek together. Today being a good for everyone and surprisingly even Simon. He was finally distracted from the brunette and was actually having fun. It had been a while since he had had so much fun with his entire family and it felt good. Even his father was invested into the game and it made it all the more enjoyable. So, for once, Simon made sure to not fuck it all up and play along with the rest of them even though it wasn't exactly a game suiting for his age anymore.

They had already played a few rounds of the game, laughing loudly and finding the most difficult hiding places when Simon actually came up empty for a good place to hide. He had already used up his best hiding places and he no longer knew where to go. He could faintly hear his sister count and he knew he needed to speed things up before he got caught right away. But as he rushed through the same hallway several times without being able to come up with anything, he was suddenly yanked by the arm into a dark room.

"What the f-"

"Shhh!" he heard and felt a chest pressed against his own as his back was pinned to the door. "Be quiet or we'll get caught first." the person said and Simon recognised it as Dylan.

"Where are we?" he asked, failing to recognise the room they were in. All he knew was that it was small. Like very small...and dark.

"In an unused closet," Dylan whispered. "I nearly missed it when I walked passed it and decided it would be a pretty decent hiding place."

"Not bad, I guess."

"Says the one who couldn't find one." Dylan teased and Simon scowled, slowly being able to make out the brunette's facial features as he got used to the darkness.

"Y-you're really close." the blonde stuttered as he noticed just how close the other truly was and how small the closet appeared to be.

"Does that bother you?" Dylan asked quietly as he cornered the pretty blonde boy a bit more against the door. He had waited for such an opportunity for a while now and he couldn't wait for Simon's answer. And he sure hoped it will be a positive one.