4.

~No One's POV~

Newt was minding his own business, walking in the hallways of the school and trying to avoid people as much as possible. People in his school didn't like him and he didn't like them. Actually, Newt hated everyone but he had no choice but to enroll in this shitty school after the principal stole drugs from the mafia.

His mafia.

It was a relief that nobody knew what he looked like. He had always thought best to just stay hidden in his headquarters, letting the members of his gang make the deals and the dirty work while he sat in his office and gave the orders.

What made his mission easier though was his face. He had always looked years younger than he truly was and he had always hated it because that made people question his authority constantly and he didn't like that. At all. But now? He was kind of grateful that he could easily pass as a high schooler in his senior year.

He was supposed to pass as the nerdy, weak kind of kid who was not only extremely socially awkward but also a pathetic victim to bullying. To say that this mission was a struggle was an understatement since the one thing Newt couldn't get over was people disrespecting him, those people usually ended up dead or severely beat up.

The goal of all of this was becoming the principal's favorite student, making him trust Newt before stricking. The blonde still hadn't planned the how he was going to proceed when the time to strick would come but he had a few ways in mind that could satisfy him. Thankfully, the man was teaching history and Newt so happened to be in his class. Fortunately for the blond, much less for the man, Newt was an exemplary student with straight As and no behavior issues. He was always asking for some extra work on the side and was always making sure to be on the man's good side at all time.

In consequence to that, students hated him because he was clearly doing everything he could for the principal to like him. They thought it was pathetic, oh, if only they knew.

"Hey Newt" A low and dark voice said, making the blond stop dead in his tracks in the busy hallway.

He looked up to see the one and only Thomas, his bully, standing in front of him with a smirk on his lips. A smirk he had seen way to many time on the boy's face for his liking.

"I thought I had asked for you to do my history homework for today" He recalled, a fake frown taking place on his forehead. "Funnily enough, when my guys went to gather the work from you just before history class, you gave them....nothing?" He said, in a calm tone that made Newt look at him with a knowing look. He knew that the calmer the dude was the angrier he must be feeling.

"That's not very nice of you to do that to me, Newtie" He said, taking a step closer to the blonde who had the reflex to not move an inch, not afraid one bit by the guy but he had to remind himself that he was playing a character and that character would've been afraid right now. So he took a step back, holding back an eyeroll and Thomas smirked even more.

"I'm sure you heard, since we're in that class together, that because of you I have detention tomorrow with the principal." He said, taking another step. "And you'll understand that right now because of you, I'm not in a very good mood" He said, his voice dropping a few octave which sent shivers down the blonde's spine who tried to runaway to escape the beating he was most likely going to get because of this but Thomas was quicker and grabbed a hold of his collar before pinning him harshly against the locker. The loud sound of Newt's back colliding with the locker boomed into the hallway and every student turned their attention to them.

"Uh, uh, uh, Newtie" Thomas said, his face inches from the blonde's. "No getting away from this. You're gonna take a little walk with me, c'mon" He said with a wide grin and forcefully wrapped his arm around Newt's neck, guiding him through the hallway before going up the stairs that went up to the roof.