Chapter 17

Chapter 17

All Rights Reserved

*Heather's POV*

Harry and I have been dating for 5 weeks now. Everything seems to be just amazingly perfect. I have the perfect boyfriend and the best thing ever is that it's summer vacation. This means I get to spend more time on Skype with Harry.

He's in the middle of his 2013 North American tour. I'm so happy that he gets to see more of his fans here in North America. I feel relieved because he's on the same continent as me.

I flip open my laptop and click on the Skype icon. Harry's face appears and I laugh. He lets out a laugh as well. In the background I see Niall and Louis fighting over a remote control and Liam is trying to stop the fight. Zayn is near the bathroom door looking in the mirror at himself like always.

"Hello, babe," Harry greets and gives a cheeky smile.

"Hey," I respond and smile. His green eyes are extremely eye-catching because of the shirt he's wearing.

"How is summer vacation going?" he asks and as I'm about to answer, Niall speaks up first.

"How is Chloe doing!" he shouts and I laugh once more.

"Chloe is fine. She's on her way here actually. And my summer vacation is going well," I answer both questions.

"Niall, please. I want a private conversation with Heather!" Harry scolds the blond Irish boy. "Why can't all of you just go to Liam's room or something?"

"No. Liam's TV is awful!" Louis complains and I chuckle. These boys are so entertaining and to think, at one point in my life, I hated these guys. Who could hate them, though? They are definitely not like any celebrity out there.

"You know what, Louis? Why don't you just go to your own room, then?" Liam asks as if threatening Louis.

"I'll be alone," Louis pouts and Liam shakes his head.

"Take Niall with you," he suggests.

"Ok! Niall, let's go!" Louis shouts as he exits the room. Niall leaves right after Louis. Liam then turns to Zayn.

"Come on, Zayn, let's leave Harry alone with Heather. I think we might need to babysit Louis and Niall. They might be up to no good," Liam explains as he guides Zayn out of Harry's hotel room.

"But Louis' TV is awful," Zayn states and Liam shakes his head in disapproval.

"You were too involved with yourself to even pay attention to the TV!" Liam shouts and pushes Zayn out the door.

"Thank you, Liam," Harry simply says after all the chaos and Liam forces a laugh.

"You owe me," Liam warns and closes the door behind him leaving Harry alone with me on Skype.

"Finally that's over. I thought they'd never leave," Harry mutters and I giggle.

"Well, they did. I miss you so much, Harry," I explain and he smiles a comforting smile and it makes me feel better yet worse. I wish he was here with me. That would be amazing.

"I know it's hard, but I will be finished this tour as soon as I can, all right?" he confirms in his caring vocie.

"I know you will be here, but I want you now," I state my feelings trying not to sound selfish.

"Honey, nothing can separate us. Distance doesn't matter. We are close in our hearts," Harry responds and smiles through the camera.

"I love you," I say and he smiles.