Chapter 8

Chapter 8

All Rights Reserved

*Heather's POV*

Date outfits: Heather: http://www.polyvore.com/heather-date/set?id=68029729

Chloe:  http://www.polyvore.com/chloe-date/set?id=68029993

As we arrive at the Cheesecake Factory, Chloe and Niall have definitely fallen head over heels for each other and it's cute, but deadly.

"We're here," I state indifferently and step out of the car. Everyone else follows.

"You know, I think you look amazing," Harry whispers as he holds my hand. This time, though, I don't pull away. Our hands fit like a jigsaw puzzle.

"Thank you," I respond and smile.

"I think I've gotten you to trust me, haven't I?" Harry asks as we walk inside the restaurant with the others following closely behind. Chloe and Niall are holding hands and talking as well.

Maybe I should give their relationship a chance.

"Maybe," I reply and he smiles knowing he has. I can't believe this boy.

"I would like a table for two," Harry exclaims and I smile. I think I can get used to this.

The waiter leads us to a booth towards the back of the restaurant. The place is empty, considering they booked it for themselves, but Harry still wanted our date to be private and away from the other people.

"So, Heaher, what is your favorite movie?" he asks and I just laugh.

"Love Actually," I reply and he smiles.

"Same," he responds and the waiter walks over to us.

"What would you like to drink?" he asks and I look at him.

"Apple juice," I say and Harry just smiles.

"Apple juice, too, please," he orders and the waiter leaves. "You like apple juice?"

"Yeah. Who wouldn't?" I ask and he just laughs.

"Apple juice is my favorite drink," he exclaims and I look over at his green eyes and know that he is telling the truth.

"I guess that is just one more thing we have in common," I add and begin looking over the menu.

"Is Rosie the girl who was supposed to be like me?" he randomly asks.

"Yes," I reply and he just shakes his head.

"She is doing a terrible representing me. I would never be so mean to you," he states and I smile.

"I appreciate that," I say.

"Tell me their names," he demands and I just grin.

"Ok," I begin and take a deep breath. "The one that would remind you of Louis is Victoria. The one who reminds you of Zayn is Morgan. The one who reminds you of Niall is Christina. The one who reminds you of Liam is Sarah. And then Rosie reminds me of you."

"They definitely have our hair color and eye color down. Have they been best friends before us?" he asks and I laugh.

"They've been best friends since 3rd grade and their personalities didn't change. Victoria has always loved stripes, Sarah has always loved plaid, Morgan has always worn varsity jackets, Christina has always been hungry all the time, and Rosie has always been the girl who flirts with all the guys," I explain and he laughs.

"That's really weird," he states and I smile.

"I thought it was really weird as well," I add and we both laugh.

The waiter brings us our drinks back and he sets them on the table. He then takes out his notepad and a pen.

"What would you like to eat?" he asks and I smile.

"I would like the bacon cheeseburger plain with french fries," I order and the waiter nods in agreement.

"I'll take that as well," Harry announces and I just look over at him.

"Are you copying me or something?" I ask and he just laughs.

"I like whatever you're ordering, so I am ordering it," he replies and I just laugh.

We start talking and I soon realize that Harry has more in common with me than I thought. It's almost as though we were twins, but not because that would be weird, but you know what I mean.

Our food comes and we both eat it quickly. By the looks of it, we were both starving. Then, our waiter comes back and removes the dirty dishes from the table.

"Would you like cheesecake?" he asks and I nod my head.

"Can I just get a plain cheesecake?" I ask and the waiter nods.

"Same," Harry says and I just roll my eyes.

"Of course," I say sarcastically.

"Maybe we just have the same tastes in food as well," he suggests and I chuckle.

"Maybe we do," I agree and he takes my hand from across the table.

"Did you ever think you'd ever be on a date with me?" he asks and I'm staring helplessly into his green eyes. They're pulling me in and I can't help myself.

"Nope," I admit and we both laugh.

"I guess it was a surprise to the both of us, then, because when I first laid eyes on you, I thought you'd be too good for me and I was right. You're too good for me, but somehow we are on this date together and I couldn't be more thankful," he explains and I feel myself blushing.

Our cheesecake comes out and we gobble that down as well.

"Check please," I say and the waiter nods. He brings the check over to the table.

"I'll pay," Harry states and grabs the check.

"Ok, mister bossy pants," I remark and he smirks.

He pays the bill and we're done around the same time everyone else is done too. Niall and Chloe had their own table and no matter how much that bugs me, I have to let it be because I don't want Chloe to be mad at me for being a hypocrite. 

"Hey, Heather, before you leave, I have one thing I need to do before I say this date is officially over," he exclaims and I laugh.

"What?"

He leans in closer to me and I know exactly what he means. 

His lips touch mine and I feel electricty being released throughout my whole body. His hands wrap around my waist and my hands find their way to his hair.

This moment is perfect.