Chapter 12

Chapter 12

All Rights Reserved

*Heather's POV* **at Sarah's house**

"Heather, we each have our signature style and color," Rosie explains. "Girls, line up!" she shouts and her group frantically gets into a straight line. "Victoria here has the color red and she wears stripes all the time. Sarah has the color purple and she wears plaid. Christina's color is green and she sometimes wears her signature style of a polo shirt, but not all the time. It's not really required to wear your style, but your color is a must. Morgan's color is blue and she wears the occasional varsity jacket or anything considered cool or trendy. My color is orange and I wear blazers all the time," she explains and I feel great. Pink is the color I want.

"Pink," I state. "I want pink to be my color. And maybe polka dots as my style."

"Now we're talking. This Saturday we'll go to the mall and get you pink and polka dot clothes. You are going to be an amazing addition to our group. Oh and you could bring your little boyfriend, Harry Styles," Rosie suggests and I smile.

"Sure. He'll be glad to come," I exclaim and she smiles.

"Good," she simply says and drags me over to Sarah's make-up section with a mirror and everything. "Since you have hazel eyes and your auburn tinted brown hair, let's go with some natural colors to really bring out the browns and greens in your eyes," she explains and begins plastering a base foundation on my face.

"I wear make-up all the time," I state.

"Yeah, but it doesn't look good," Sarah mumbles and Victoria elbows her. "I mean it doesn't look as good as when Rosie does it. She is the make-up master."

"Ok, listen, this make-up arrangement is easy to take off and put back on. If you need help at all, just come to school without make-up on and we can go to the bathroom and help you, ok?" she asks with caring green eyes.

"Ok," I agree and look in the mirror. I look fantastic.

"Try and find anything pink in your closet. Make sure nothing plaid, striped, polo shirt, blazer, or varsity jacket and you'll be ok. The only day we wear each others' styles is on Thursday. We put our names in a hat and pick out a name. Whoever we pick, we wear their style, but in our color and on Friday we do the same, but wear another person's color in our style. It is so fun and we're glad you're joining us this week and hopefully all the other weeks as well," Rosie explains.

"What if I find something with polka dots?" I ask and she smiles.

"That is even better, but definitely pink," she exclaims.

"Well, I better get going," I admit and everyone says their goodbyes. I walk outside of Sarah's house and hop into my car. I see a picture of Chloe and me on my dash board and pick it up. I stare at it remembering that day as if it were yesterday. I throw the picture behind me and begin driving. "Why do I feel sad? I am being accepted by Rosie and her group. It's been my fantasy for so long," I mutter all the way home.

I walk inside and my mom greets me with a delicious dinner on the table. I smile and sit in my seat.

"How was school today?" she asks and I smile.

"It was fine. Where is Hilary?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I haven't seen her all day. Do you think she's ok?" my mom begins worrying and I laugh.

"Calm down, she might just be out with her boyfriend," I explain and my mom smiles. That's when Hilary comes walking through the door.

"Oh my gosh! I am never seeing him ever again!" she shouts and slams the door behind her.