Prologue

Prologue

All Rights Reserved

*Heather's POV*

The Hunger Games. That was the main talk of the school when I was a freshman in high school. Everyone was fighting over Team Gale or Team Peeta. I was personally on Team Peeta myself, but never really got involved with the book that much. Sure, I read all three books. Who didn't? But, sometimes, I believed some people took it way too far.

That trend only lasted about two years in my school and now I am a junior. Do you want to know what replaced the Hunger Games? One Direction. Almost every single girl loved them.

The five most popular girls in my class loved them too. They each had their own favorite and even looked and acted like the one they liked, too.

There is Rosie, who reminds me of Harry Styles. She has green eyes and brown hair, just like him, She's the one who flirts with all the guys and you see her with a new boyfriend almost every month. That is awful in my opinion, but all the guys want to date her and every girl wants to be her. I'm sometimes jealous of her myself.

Then there is Morgan, who reminds me of Zayn Malik. She has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and her skin is that perfect tan everyone wants. She is the quiet one out of the group and she's also really smart.

There is also Victoria, who reminds me of Louis Tomlinson. She has brown hair with blue-green eyes. She wears stripes almost all the time and she's worn stripes all her life. She is also hyper all the time and plays pranks on everyone. She is definitely the most childish out of all of them.

There is Sarah, who reminds me of Liam Payne. She has light brown hair and brown eyes. She's the sensible one out of the five girls. She has worn plaid all her life and she also loves Toy Story. She is the one who gets the girls out of trouble most of the time.

Last, but not least, there is Christina, who reminds me of Niall Horan. She has blond hair and blue eyes. She's hungry almost all the time. I sit next to her in third period, which is around 9:40am to 10:30am, and her stomach is growling.

They are the ones everyone suspects will have the most chances with One Direction considering we are all 17 and able to date them if they were to love them, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Well, I don't particularly like them. They just don't seem to be the types of guys that I like.

"Heather, why don't you just lighten up? One Direction is beautiful. You can't deny it," Rosie says to me as I try to sit with my best friend Chloe at lunch.

"You have your taste in music and I have mine," I retort. "Or well, our tastes in guys differ because you probably couldn't care less about their music."