Chapter 1

Chapter 1

All Rights Reserved

*Heather's POV*

"Why is One Direction so popular all of a sudden?" Chloe asks me as I sit down leaving an angry Rosie standing alone with her 'group' behind her.

"I think Rosie, Morgan, Victora, Sarah, and Christina started liking them so everyone forces themselves to like them so they fit in. I just hope one of these days Rosie gets what she deserves," I reply with a disgusted expression.

"What if they met One Direction and the boy they act like falls in love with them?" Chloe asks and I laugh.

"Ok and when that happens I will fly away into the sunset on my rainbow unicorn," I respond sarcastically. "Besides, at least one of them should have a girlfriend and if not that isn't convincing me they aren't gay."

"Everyone secretly thinks they are gay," she responds and I shake my head.

"They probably aren't gay, but I mean can we stop talking about them? Haters make them famous," I explain and Chloe just laughs.

"Ok. What are you planning on doing this weekend?" she asks.

"We were going to the mall together, do you not remember that?" I reply and let out a slight chuckle.

"Just trying to create conversation. Geez," she responds.

"Um, guys, I just heard something that you might want to hear," my other friend, Alyssa, says as she joins the table with a tray of food for lunch.

"What?" I snap at  her bitterly. When I am eating, no one interrupts me.

"Since you guys are heading to the mall, I must warn you. One Direction is in town and they are planning to go there," Alyssa explains.

Alyssa's mom's best friend's brother's best friend's daughter's best friend's mom is one of their personal stylists. The only people who know are Chloe and me, but she likes it that way. If people knew that Alyssa's actually met them before and that she's one of their close friends, she would be either called a liar or she'd have friends who are just using her.

"Well, we will avoid the screaming of insane fans," I joke and the three of us let out a laugh. "That answer was obvious."

"It might not be that simple," Alyssa states as her face transitions from a joking expression to a serious expression.

"What?" Chloe asks.

"Yeah, I mean when a Directioner sees One Direction, it sounds like a screeching cat. You know that's true. We will not be able to miss the screams," I add.

Before Alyssa can explain how it wouldn't be so simple to get away from One Direction, the teacher walks around the lunch room dismissing the students to go to their next class.

"I am so sorry I couldn't explain," Alyssa apologizes and I shake my head.

"It's ok. I think I can handle myself," I reply and she smiles.

"Good luck," she whispers as she walks past me to go up to her next class.

**later that day**

"I am so glad I am staying over your house for the mall tomorrow!" Chloe shouts and I laugh.

"You come over my house very often. It's like your second home and we go to the mall almost every weekend. That's like our third home," I explain and she just smiles.

"I just love hanging out with you so much!" she shouts with a huge smile.

"Hey, twirp! I need your opinion on something!" my older sister, Hilary, shouts from her room. She's 18 and her birthday is on the exact same day as me. She's a senior and I am a junior.