5.

When I got back inside my room, Mitsuki was already sitting on one of the futons. He looked up at me and said, "Hello, Boruto. So, where is everyone sleeping tonight?" A slight blush crept upon my face. My hand reached up to my neck and scratched it nervously. "W-well, ya see..." I was kind of nervous to say it. After all, I do have romantic feelings for the guy. This situation is actually really funny! If Mom knew I had a crush on him, she would NEVER let us sleep in the same bed. Hell, she would probably put us in separate rooms! "We're going to be sleeping the same b-bed..." We both looked to the side and stayed silent for a bit. Mitsuki was the first person to look back up. "I suppose that would be alright. If it's ok with you?" By then, he was already walking over to the closet to get his pajamas. Out of the closet came blue silk and buttoned long sleeve, along with light blue silk pants with white lining along the sides. 'Damn. All I have is a white T-shirt with some sweat pants.' "Huh? Y-yeah, I'm fine with it. We don't really have any choice anyway, so..." He took the clothes off the hanger and draped them over his arm. I watched the hanger get hung back up inside the closet. He walked towards our door leading to the hall and stopped. "Ok. I'm going to go get changed inside the bathroom beside Sarada's room. You can change after." I was a little surprised. He said that so...quickly. All I did was nod my head. Before he left, I took a quick glance at him. His ears were cherry red, just like in the summer when you go to get them off your tree on a beautiful summer's day. I stared for the longest I could. The door quickly shut and footsteps traveled behind. I felt my face heat up. I'm sure my face is bubble gum pink right now. 'Holy shit...HOLY SHIT...! His face was super flustered! I wonder if he likes me-? Ah! No way, maybe I'm overthinking things. He might've been imagining something or someone else that made him flustered like that...' The thought of all those things made my heart shiver.

   I heard the shower start running across the hall. Guess he's taking a shower then. I walked over to my bag and pulled out my pajamas. What I had were grey sweat pants and a dark pink shirt. Nothing too special, right? I took off my jacket and threw it across the room into the corner. "Hm." Of course, I didn't mean to throw it all the way over there. I just meant to simply toss it to the point where it would be one or two feet away from me. But oh well. I dropped my pajamas to the floor, then I reached for the hem of my pants. I pulled them down and reached for my sweat pants. One leg after the other, I put my sweat pants on. I then took off my shirt and threw it in the same place my jacket was. I picked up my pink shirt and put that on. I picked up my pants and hung them on my arm, then walked over to the corner and picked up my shirt and jacket, threw them all back in my bag and walked back to my futon, and lay down. I reached for my bag and grabbed a book out of it. 'Ugh. I really don't feel like reading. But after all, there's nothing else to do. So why not..?' I flipped through the pages and found the one that I last left on. Page 63. I started reading. A door creaked open and I snapped my head towards the noise. "Relax Boruto, it's just me." Konoharmaru was standing in the doorway of our room bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I looked back to my book and looked for the line that I was reading. "Sorry if I startled you." I looked back up from my book and sat back up. "It's fine. You didn't startle me in the first place." I place my hands around my ankles and looked up at him. "That's good. Oh and by the way, did you tell Mitsuki that you two are going to be sharing a bed? If so, what was his reaction?" He smirked and narrowed his eyes. I felt my cheeks heating up. "A-ah, yeah I told him. He, um, took it fine." My hand was on my neck rubbing it sort of fast. I looked away from him, flustered. He walked over to his bag and took out a fresh pair of boxers, pajama pants, and a t-shirt. He slipped his boxers on under his towel. I watched the towel drop to the floor. He started putting his shirt on. "Oh really? Well, that's good. Is there any detail you may have missed on his reaction?" By now, I've already started panicking. 'Should I tell him? I mean, he is my Sensei. But they don't need to know everything...right? Nah.' "Nope! Nothing else!" I stuttered over my words. Great. Now I'm more obvious than I would like to be. I looked back over to him and dropped my hand into my lap. He was looking at me and he lost his smirk a bit. "Alright then. I'm going to go get ready for bed, you should too when I'm done." I nodded and went back to reading. I heard the door shut behind me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd person POV

   "Naruto, you have to tell him at some point. No- you have to tell all of them. You can't just keep it a secret forever!" Sasuke was in Naruto's office, discussing personal matters. Naruto put his fingers on the bridge of his nose. He started tapping his fingers on the edge of his desk. A loud sigh escaped from his mouth. "Yes, Sasuke. I'm fully aware of the situation we're in right now." Sasuke took his cloak off and hung it off the edge of the mini couch. He walked over to the couch and sat down. He took a deep breath and sighed. "I know, but...what happens when he gets his Sharingan? What will he think? What will our wives think!? If we don't tell them soon, then we're going to be filled with a major amount of guilt. In fact- I'm not even sure he'll get his Sharingan as Sarada did, but what if he does? I know I'm worrying too much but- I don't know, I'm just...scared." Sasuke was terrified. He was terrified that his kid won't spend time with him as he hoped to for so many years. Terrified that his little girl won't like him anymore. Naruto frowned. He got up from his desk and walked over to Sasuke. He took off his cloak and wrapped it around him. He slowly wrapped his arm around Sasuke and put him on his shoulder. "I know, Sasuke. I know. But it's ok to be afraid, y'know? I know you've always tried to hide your fear because you are afraid of showing weakness to anyone, but it's ok. You don't have to worry our kids will love us no matter what. How about we go tell Sakura and Hinata on Tuesday?" Sasuke was half asleep on his shoulder. "Mhm. Sure..." Then he dozed off. A smile formed on Narutos face as he fell asleep also.