CHAPTER 26

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

y/n's POV

*BANG* the bullet missed!

My body hit the mirror and I heard a crash from the mirror.

But it all went black again...

"Ah!" I opened my eyes looking at the ceiling of a bedroom. Slowly but clear.

I've been staying at "Laviette Shaw"'s house for some time until today because I already gave this house under the name of Mycroft on my will.

"That dream again" I set appart the fabric that covered me and sat down.
I payed attention to the tables, chairs, shelves, cupboards and a lot more in this room.

I gathered my consciousness for a while when I remembered that I have a meeting at Moriarty's estate.

I took my suit from the chair and went to the bathroom.

15 minutes later...

After I took a shower, I wore the dress Jane had preapared for me.

"Looks great!" I looked at myself in the mirror after tidying up my dress

I went to the dining room and saw a warm soup and several pills to help me recover.

"Don't forget your breakfast, and drink your pills. Thank you" A paper written under Jane's name near the bowl. I smiled a little and shook my head, but I'll eat this breakfast.

I started stuffing this soup into my mouth until the bowl's empty. After that, I drank my medicine.

"Hmmm... Is it okay if I go to his house this early? What if they feel bothered? Or... Ah alright I'll go now" I opened the door.

Since it's still early in the morning, there aren't many people around.

I decided to walk there because it's healthier.

20 minutes later...

Moriarty's Estate.

Nevermind, I ended up calling a carriage because I couldn't take it anymore- lazy. I looked outside the road, blinking several times, preaparing myself to meet him.

"You explain little to them, then you'll explain the details- Why am I talking as if I'm in an audition?" I said that with my right hand holding my head.