CHAPTER 21

Author note :

I suggest, maybe you can try listening to this song while reading this chapter...

Goodluck!😃

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Days later…

Skies of grey, covering London today. The clouds were dark as if it was going to rain.

The wind was blowing quite hard, it made
the trees waved so hard following the wind. Even green grass swung right to left.

People were holding their umbrellas and did their usual activities.
This atmosphere is just—ordinary for most people right?

But not for Moriarty

“She is dead…” Even the sky said so— sorrow

Wearing a neat suit, hair down behind her right ear. Sitting with her right leg crossed—both hands on top of her thigh. The only colour seen was her thin sweet smile– gracefully.

Unfortunately, it’s just a black and white picture, behind a dark brown frame—put nicely on top of her tombstone.

“ Forgive me, my love” Albert put down a bouquet of white lily on top of her grave.

William stood there, sharing an umbrella with his brother, Albert. He held it tight with his right hand.

“ Sorry to interrupt “ Patterson walked near them, holding his umbrella.

“ How was the investigation?” Albert turned around.

“The result was… an accident. Apologies, we can’t help that much. Sherlock Holmes was also making a fuss at Scotland Yard…” Patterson closed his eyes, remembering what happened earlier.

1 hour earlier..

Scotland Yard

“HUH?!??” Sherlock showed a disappointed expression because of the result of the investigation.

“Sherlock.. calm down” John stood next to him, worried.

“A-Apologies Mr. Holmes, but it is what it is..” A cop was terrified.

Sherlock continued to look around.

“Holmes! Just go home” Lestrade was also panicking next to John.

“GO HOME?! It’s obvious they’re hiding something!” Sherlock stared at them sharply.

Sherlock still tried to get pass the document room on the second floor.
Of course there’s a cop getting in Sherlock’s way.

“Step aside” Sherlock said to the cop.

“Sorry, you don’t have permission to go up there” Said the police.

“Oh really? Do I need to bring a case first? Bcuz last time I remembered, I’m the one who helped y’all craked the cases” Sherlock raised his eyebrow and moved his face closer to the cop.