CHAPTER 25

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Kay's POV.

Recently I can't understand myself. Which is my real personality? What is it that I really want?

Two questions in my head, although it doesn't matter at first, it's starting to ruin my concentration at work.

"Looks like your subordinate wasn't listening after all!" Sherlock's voice dissolved my thoughts.

"Pardon me" I looked at all of them.

We went to Sherlock's apartment, 221B Bakerstreet. I'm here because of Dr. Watson's fiancé, Miss Marry Morstan-Negotiating the drowned Agra treasure in River Thames yesterday.

Well, as we guessed before, if Milverton was here then...

"Please do something to that thing on the table" Milverton pointed the table on my left side.

I looked and there were some bekker glass with different sizes.

"Blackmailing... looking at people's pride being stepped on with "how sincere are you?" as an excuse"

"What if I refuse?" I negotiated.

He already told Ruskin to pee on Sherlock's 'Stradivarius' poured cigar ashes on the tea served and stepped on Miss Hudson's homemade sandwich...

"Do it" He crossed his legs and arms, feeling like he had all the power in his palms.

I opened my mouth a little, sighed, and yes, I threw those glasses to the ground until it breaks.

"Rubbish must be thrown away, right?" Milverton looked at Sherlock.

I saw tention in this room. I wanted to get out, but it's too late...

I know what I'm doing in this organization is wrong, helping getting someone's information of their precious belongings, using them as a threat, and not little from them became bad either.

"Hahaha! It wasn't a waste of time coming here. For the Agra Treasure, I still have the same request. Good luck searching the River of Thames" Milverton walked to the door, followed by Ruskin.

"Alright, but now we have proof, right?" Asked Sherlock with a straight face.

"Yes, safely kept with care" Milverton answered.

We went out of there. I could only see Sherlock with discomfort.

"See you, Mr. Holmes" Our eyes met before the door really closed. I'm sure he knew I was anxious .

TIMESKIP

Milverton's Estate

Everything's dark, only moonlight shines across the hallway and rooms.

The sound of splashes of sea water made me feel uneasy. I guess the ocean is not that peaceful after all.

"Ahh..." For how many times I sighed already? I wore a long black jacket in the dark to make me at least felt invisible so I can do whatever I want.

I walked in the middle of the hallway to the main door to preapare-

"Hey there" Someone said infront of me.

"You came early huh?" I saw Sebastian Moran pointing his gun on my forehead.

"Well, you know how it is. Wanna give us a tour?" Moran smirked.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, colonel" I stared at him.

"I knew it"

When I took some steps back from Moran, I felt someone was behind me.