CHAPTER 11

Warning : manga spoiler:D

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-

Author's POV

221B Bakerstreet

"C'mon, let's go to that "Irene Adler"lady's house" Sherlock invited.

"It's 10 p.m! Is it even proper to visit an unknown lady's house at this hour?" said John shockly.

"Really? But if we slack off, she could move from the place that His Highness had given us. And do I need to remind you, we were payed 1000 Sterling" Sherlock is still determined.

"As a gentleman....But... she threatened King Bohemia.." John crossed his arms confused.

"What are you fighting with John?" Sherlock's curious.

"Alright! This is an exception! But if she refused, we'll go" John finally agreed.

"I don't think it'll be like that"

"Wait, Sherlock.. you're wearing tHAT? Your appearance is so messy! Where's the tie that miss Shaw gave you earlier?" John lectured him.

"Eh? No! It's troublesome " Said Sherlock lazy.

"Oh...you're right, I do look better.." Sherlock changed his mind.

He pulled John's tie and made his face closer to him.

"You're clever, John" Sherlock looked at him.

"Eh, what is this about?" John is suddenly pale.

"Borrow me your tie, hat and also your cane" They are still in the same position.

"So, you finally want to behave like a gentleman? Ahh of course I'll borrow you mine! Tie clip? Sleeves button?" John took off his tie with high spirits.

"That's just troublesome. No need. Let's move"

They went to Briony Lodge Serpentine Avenue St. John's Wood.

"Shit, how do we tie this? I forgot how since I left college. Like this? Or this? Ugh this is so hard!" Sherlock said to himself.

"You... never worn ties since college?!" John can't belive that.

How is he still alive until now?
-John said in his mind-

"Don't turn it that way! Just use fabric knot! " said John tiredly.

"How to take the picture? She won't gave it up that easily... Even though I don't like this but the only way is to infiltrate and steal it. Sherlock, you're good at breaking locks right?" John changed the topic.

"Just leave it to me. I have a plan... UGH HOW DOES THIS WORK?" Sherock is still struggling with his tie.

"UGH! I don't know anymore! Let me just leave it like this!" Sherlock gave up with a messy tie around his neck.