CHAPTER 13

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Y/N’s POV

“I heard there’s a fire last night at St. John’s Wood” I turned to a boy who is walking towards Sherlock?

When I saw his destination, it was Sherlock indeed.

“ADLER?!” My mind and heart screamed as I saw her with Sherlock. I was in complete shock.

What’s Adler doing here?? Don’t tell me the fire... No, we must think positive!

“Apologies Laviette, I have to go now, I have work to do” William let go of my hand.

“Oh alright “ I smiled.

“If I have my free time, I’ll invite you to my house sometimes”

“Of course! See you !” I waved at him.

Of course William would report this to Albert and hopefully Sherlock is more cautious.

“Adler... you’re an interesting one” As I saw Adler across the street.

Author’s POV

Adler went in to 221B and lived there as Sherlock and John’s responsibility because they burned her house down.

“What did you do this time Sherlock?!” Hudson opened the door.

“Eh...” Sherlock doesn’t have the bravery to look at Hudson.

“Who are you..?” Hudson looked at Adler.

“You must be the owner of this apartment

“You must be the owner of this apartment. From this day forward, I will be living here with him! Right Sherly?” She hugged Sherlock.

“HUHHH?!” Hudson was shocked.

“Let go of me! This could cause a misunderstanding !” Sherlock pushed Adler a little.

Hudson cross her arms, pissed off while looking at the floor.

“They really owe me tho.. so nice to meet you Mrs. Hudson” Adler smiled to her

“Ms. Hudson... Mrs. Adler”

“Ms. Adler” Adler still looking straight at Hudson.

 Adler” Adler still looking straight at Hudson