Chapter 21

Over the next couple of days the heroes were doing surveillance on the Triad so that they could find a way to end the group because of what they were trying to do with the Alpha/Omega virus. They had been able to find a way to get a schedule on the Triad which was a good thing, because they knew where the Triad's meeting areas would be during each time of the day.

"We have been here for three days. I think we know what they are going to do now." Stephen said.

"Yeah. For an international crime organization they sure are lax when it comes to altering their schedule and stuff like that." Grant said.

"So, what is the plan?" KC asked.

"From what we have been hearing from the Triad that we have been following, they are going to have one part of the virus tonight and will be trying to sell it tomorrow night." Melissa said.

"So, we need to wait for the sale to happen and then we will take down everyone there. After we do that, we go after the leadership of the Triad. If we wipe them out, they will either fold or it will take a while for them to form any kind of leadership being that all of their current leadership will be gone." Stephen said.

"Sounds good to me. I guess that means we just need to track them again until we go after them tomorrow night?" Caity asked.

"Yeah that is the plan for now, unless something changes in the meantime." Stephen said as the team continued to look like tourists while they were actually keeping an eye on their targets.

. . .

Later that night when the team was back at their hotel, they all met in Arrow and Black Canary's room. They were now going to go over what they had found out during the day.

"The Triad has part of the virus. We don't know where the other half is. We just need to assume that they do. We will follow them tomorrow and see what else we can find out, then we attack when the sale is taking place." Arrow said.

"That makes sense. It might help us find the second half. We are going to destroy that stuff once we get our hands on it right?" Black Canary asked.

"We can't let Ra's get his hands on the virus, so yes, I think we should destroy it. We can't let it ever get into the wrong hands." Arrow said and the rest of the team nodded in agreement.

"What about the corrupt General and ARGUS director? We need to do something about them as well." White Canary said.

"One step at a time. We deal with the Triad and their part of the virus first, then we go after the General and the director. I have a feeling that we are not just going to be in Hong Kong anymore. I would think that we might have to go somewhere else to find the second half of the virus. I have a feeling that they will either be at that sale or they will be close by." Arrow said.

"That does make sense. What if we find out that tomorrow night is not the right time to stop the Triad completely?" Flash asked.

"Like I said before, we go with our plan for right now. If that doesn't work out we will come up with a contingency plan." Arrow said and the rest of the team nodded in agreement knowing that they would at least stop the sell, but they might have to let the Triad get away in order to find the second half of the virus.

. . .

The next day the team was still tracking the Triad to see if they could find out anything new about the sale that was going to happen tonight. Once they thought that they had all of the information that they needed, it was only an hour to go before the sale. The team met up at the hotel and changed into their assassin clothes and went over the plan one last time.

"Today we found out that the Triad knows where the second half of the virus is. We are going to have to let them go free for now. We need to know where that second half of the virus is." Arrow said.

"Understood. We do take down everyone else right?" Artemis asked.

"Yes. Even take down some of the Triad to make it look like we were at least trying to stop them." Arrow said.

"That is a good plan. We might be letting them go, but they know that we can stop them easily by showing them what we can do tonight." Athena said.

"That is the plan. Do we know where we are going to be going when we leave here for the second part of the virus?" Arrow asked.

"Yes. I was quite surprised when I heard what China White had to say. Looks like we will be headed home." Supergirl said.

"They are going to Starling City?" Black Canary asked, surprised at hearing that they would be going home.

"Yes, that is what I heard them say today. The only bad thing is that we can't stay. We still have much to learn from the League of Assassins." Supergirl said.

"I know. It probably wouldn't hurt if we checked in on our families to make sure they are ok. Without them knowing that we are there of course." Black Canary said and the rest of the heroes had to agree with that.

"We will have time to do that while we are there, but we are on a mission. We can't let that fall by the wayside because we are too busy spying on our families." Arrow said.

"You are right. So, let's go and get ready for the night. We need to at least make this look good." Flash said as they all left the hotel from the roof and traveled the roofs of buildings until they got to where the sale was taking place and then they watched as they got ready to take down the buyers and some of the Triad, which they ended up doing without much trouble.