Chapter 10

Now that everything was over with Fyers and his mercenaries, the group of heroes now had some time to relax being that they were still trapped on the island. This meant that Barry and Kara finally had a chance to talk about everything that was going on with them right now.

"Barry, can we talk somewhere in private? I think we need to talk about us." Kara said.

"Yeah, let's go and find somewhere that no one will bother us." Barry said.

The two walked into the woods until they found a tree that had fallen and used it to sit down on. They sat in silence for a few moments getting their thoughts together.

"I will start. I know I kept a big secret from you and you are upset about that, which I understand by the way, but I didn't want to tell you and then things not work out because of it. It is a lot to take in that I am not human and I was scared that if you knew the truth, you would not want to date me anymore." Kara said.

"Why would I not want to be with you because of that Kara. In my opinion, it makes me think that you are an even better person. I mean, with all the powers that you have, you could just as easily gone evil and be a threat to this earth." Barry said.

"It is just something that you go through as an alien. It makes you think that if people know the truth, they may not look at you in the same way. Also, if someone finds out who I am, they can also come after the people that I love. I would die if something happened to the people I loved because of me." Kara said.

"That makes sense, but you have to remember now that I have powers as well, and I can take care of myself." Barry said.

"I know that now, but at the time when we first started going out you didn't have powers, so you can see where I am coming from there." Kara said.

"I can and I understand what you are saying. I think I understand where you're coming from now that you have explained it all to me. I just want you to know that I like you and that something like this is not going to make me break up with you." Barry said.

"Thanks for understanding Barry. So, I guess we should head back to camp then." Kara said and Barry grabbed her arm as she started to get up.

"I think we have some time on our hands. What do you say to a little make out session before we head back?" Barry asked with a smile on his face.

"I like the way you think Mr. Allen." Kara said as she sat down on his lap.

"That is good to know Miss Queen." Barry said as he started to kiss his girlfriend for the first time since he had learned who she truly was.

. . .

Back at the camp, Laurel and Oliver were talking when Sara and Thea walked up to them. "Looks like Barry and Kara are finally going to have a talk." Sara said.

"It's about time. Although, I guess it was hard to think about that when we were worried about being attacked by Fyers and his men." Laurel said.

"I still don't understand what is going on. Why did Barry get mad at Kara?" Thea asked.

"You are still young Speedy. When you get older you will get it. Barry got mad at Kara because she kept who she truly was from him. When you are in a relationship you are supposed to share everything with each other." Laurel said.

"Ok, I guess I can understand that. I hope they work everything out though." Thea said.

"I am sure they will. If they are gone for too long, we should probably make sure they are ok though." Oliver said and the rest of the group nodded in agreement.

Just then the group saw Barry and Kara walking out of the wood and back over to them while holding hands. The group couldn't help but smile at this because they were happy to see that Barry and Kara were back on good terms. They were also smiling because both of their hair was messed up like they had been making out.

"Looks like the two of you settled everything." Oliver said, smiling at them.

"Yeah, I now understand where Kara was coming from and I am not mad at her anymore." Barry said.

"That's good. You two have a little bit of fun while you were gone too?" Sara asked.

"What would make you say that?" Kara asked.

"Well, both of your hair is messed up like you have been making out or maybe even something a little more." Laurel said.

"What do you mean by a little more?" Thea asked.

"That is a discussion for later Speedy." Oliver said.

"We made out for a little bit. Nothing else though." Barry said.

"Good for you. So, everything is back on track with you two now?" Sara asked.

"Yeah, we are good." Kara said with a smile as she tried to get her hair back in good condition.

"So, what is the plan for today anyways?" Barry asked.

"I think that since we just finished off Fyers and his group of mercenaries, we should have a day to do what we want. I think we can wait for more training until tomorrow." Oliver said.

"I was thinking the same thing kid." Slade said as he walked up to the group.

"Good to know we are on the same wavelength here." Oliver said.

Soon Yeo Fei and Shado walked over as well. Sara gave Shado a kiss as she sat down beside her. "So, what should we do today?" Sara asked.

"I say we go and scout the island and see what else is here. The more we know about this place the better." Slade said.

"That makes sense, although I do think we should stick together in case there are still some of Fyers' men that are still alive." Oliver said.

"I agree, we should stick together, and it would be nice to know what else is on this island." Yeo Fei said as everyone else nodded in agreement and everyone got ready so that they could go and explore the island.