6

Lisa's pov

"Thanks for letting me stay", Lisa thanked her old college friend, Minnie, as she laid Dewei down on the bed.

"Anything for you", Minnie smiled and patted Lisa's shoulder. The two walked downstairs and plopped down on the couch, Lisa rested her arm along the backside of the couch.

"So...the child isn't yours", Minnie sighed and Lisa shook her head.

"Isn't it crazy how I actually believed her? I spent all these years busting my ass to make sure that he had everything he needed while Somi did nothing but push him out of her vagina", Lisa ranted as Minnie nodded along. "I don't know what I'm going to do with Dewei".

"Relax, Lis. Everything will be fine, I promise", Minnie said.

"Yeah, but now I have another problem", Lisa thought of Jennie and how she acted earlier today. "I ran into my ex at my photoshoot today".

Minnie's eyes widen, "Wow. What did you say?".

"Well, I asked her why she had the ring I gave her then she freaked out on me", Lisa said. "So I took her home".

"Do...Do you still love her", Minnie asked, scooting closer towards Lisa.

Lisa looked down at her lap and shrugged, "I-I don't know, Minnie. She meant the world to me five years ago. Until I fucking cheated on her- god, I'm such a fuck up!", Lisa groaned and Minnie hugged her.

"Shh...It's okay", Minnie shushed her.

"No, No it's not okay. I hurt her", Lisa whimpered.

"I know, Lis", Minnie whispered into Lisa's ear. "But the best thing to do is to move on. You have a child to worry about, not your ex that's probably not thinking about you right now. She has her life and you have yours.".

Lisa broke away from the hug and wiped her tears, "Y-you're right. She probably has someone new anyway."

"Just forget about her, okay?"

"Okay"

-------- Jennie's pov

"Just forget about her", Irene said over the phone as Jennie paced around in her bedroom.

"I can't, Irene", Jennie sighed, frustrated with herself.

"Jen, all you're doing is just putting more weight on yourself-"

"She asked me why I still had the ring and I panicked on her.", Jennie interrupted Irene.

"What do you mean by 'panicked on her'", Irene asked.

"I had a flashback of us and I started to cry. She asked me what was wrong then I yelled at her and told her that I want to go home.", Jennie said all in one breath.

"What was the flashback about?", Irene cleared her throat, ruffling was heard on the other end of the phone.

"N-nothing", Jennie shrugged, not wanting to tell her about 'that night'. "Nothing serious". Irene hummed, probably not convinced, but she let it slide.

"Lisa has nothing to do with you now. She hurt you once and I don't want her to hurt you twice. You were doing perfectly fine without her.", Irene stated as Jennie nodded along even though Irene couldn't see it.

"You're right", Jennie puffed out and mentally face palmed herself. "What was I thinking? I just have to forget about her like I did for the past five years.".

"That's my girl!", Irene cheered. "How about we go out tonight? Just us, Jisoo and Rosé".

"Okay. I guess I can do that", Jennie smiled.